HSV Forum

Page 9 of 10 First << ... 78910 Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by adelaideluke View Post
    Back to the original thread I've just got an Ngauge too and I can't seem to find the oil temp or pressure, or trans temp. Did anyone else have these issues? I've got exactly the same car as ASD14 so I I should have everything he has. Thought GTS and clubsport might be different before that. Anyone else have these issues?
    —————
    Hey dude, first set your ecu to e67 which is the LSA ecu, then scan for GM All pids. You should pick up everything you want. I haven’t been able to get trans temp to work, it detects it but sits at 36’F temp the entire time obviously not working.
    2016 VF Clubsport LSA - FI Interchiller, Lid spacer, 12L res. Best time = 12.171 @115.26mph 1.836 60' on a street tyre.

make sure u don't select generic select all pids to log so u get everything

What options for monitoring vitals do those who are tuned using efi live have? I'm as suming nGuage is hpt only yeah?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

the ngauge can be used if u have been tuned with efi it still shows all the same stuff its just that u cant have stored files on there to flash in when ever u want

Ah yep. Awesome, think I'm going to have to grab one then..

That being said, looks like many of it's features would be wasted. Seeing as I'm only looking to monitor a few signals, are there any other options to be aware of before I drop 650 bucks on this thing?

Anyone used this?

https://www.sparesbox.com.au/part/au...-module-au6035

I wonder how it gets the 0-100 and 60ft etc data?

Quote Originally Posted by commander_dan View Post
    That being said, looks like many of it's features would be wasted. Seeing as I'm only looking to monitor a few signals, are there any other options to be aware of before I drop 650 bucks on this thing?

————
    Although it is expensive man, it’s well worth it! It’s one of the best things I’ve got in my car. I personally monitor IAT2, engine oil temp, engine oil pressure, alternator voltage, fuel rail pressure, and now with the chiller high side A/C pressure. It’s also really good for when other people drive your car you can tell them please don’t go over 3k rpm unless my engine oil temp is above a certain temp etc.
    2016 VF Clubsport LSA - FI Interchiller, Lid spacer, 12L res. Best time = 12.171 @115.26mph 1.836 60' on a street tyre.

Cool so do you just use it purely reading pids and sensors? It just seems like it has many more features like the tune side of things (which we're paying for) and I don't really like buying something just to use part of its functionality. Dont get me wrong, I really like it and am this close to just getting it, I just wanna see what the other options are before making a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by commander_dan View Post
    Cool so do you just use it purely reading pids and sensors? It just seems like it has many more features like the tune side of things (which we're paying for) and I don't really like buying something just to use part of its functionality. Dont get me wrong, I really like it and am this close to just getting it, I just wanna see what the other options are before making a decision.

———————

I think monitoring all those pids pays for itself long term, but you can also read and clear codes which is handy to have and saves on the cost of a scan tool. If your tuner uses HP Tuners you can log info and then send it to them, and/or revise a tune. A cool thing I was thinking of too was if your car has an upgraded cam you can have your regular idle tune file, and then get them to create a new tune file with everything the same but a lumpy/dirty idle so people can put some respec on it.

Thread Information