HSV Forum

Page 2 of 6 First << 1234 ... Last >>
    ive herd the logs still work in hpt scanner but the graphs dont populate ? is it still good data or a pain to go thru ?

Spot on. Thatís exactly what the logging does.

I personally like to look at a data logs trace as itís easier to see any abnormality in a trace when you see it change shape (like fuel pressure dropping).

You still can see the numerical figures in the nGauge log but it is annoying scrolling threw looking at the individual numbers (especially when there is a lot of channels being logged) so it is a little painful.

Having the laptop connected while logging for a particular reason (dyno runs, checking data) is the way to go over the nGauges logging.

ok nice sounds like its good if u have in an emergency and laptop isnt with u so u can get some data but nothing beats the laptop, i do like squiggly lines

BMEP - thanks for the video, seems the N-Guage has pretty much all the info I want to monitor... might look at one!

Are they easy to install? I want to monitor my oil temps, IAT2, trans temps, boost, AFR etc.

yea u can just mount to windscreen and have just next to the pillar and run loom behind panels so u barely notice it and plug into obd port, u can monitor all the ones u list should be over 100+ PIDS just make sure u log actual sensors like oil temp as there is a calculation also

07gts - awesome thanks again mate, cheers!

So where is the group buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im keen for a group buy... they rrp for $609 including the mount.. wonder what a group buy could bring it down to?

Is anyone keen on doing a group buy?? if not im just going to order mine this morning from VCM.

Cheers.

Iím keen, surely someone on here is a supplier or knows someone who is that can do us a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information