HSV Forum

Page 10 of 10 First << ... 8910
    That's just the thing though, my tuner uses efi live.. I'll do some more research anyways but def looks like a good thing to have, especially since I track the car a few times a year.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. Got it sorted. 102 signals now. I took it for a quick run and a few accidental recordings the other day. It seems it only logs what's on the gauges. Is that right? Is there a way to change this independent of the gauges? Or log everything? My trans temp doesn't seem to change either FYI.

It would be great if there was some way to sync the data to footage or timing at the track. Throttle position and vehicle speed were a few things I noticed that might be useful but I can't see any way of lining things up even lap to lap. At least not accurately enough for it to be useful.

Also noticed the trans temp was the one thing I couldn't seem to change from Fahrenheit to Celsius. Also when checking firmware I found versions up to 299 but the official e-motion website only has 262 and that's what was loaded on mine when I got it the other day. Anyone know what's up with that?

Thread Information