HSV Forum

Page 3 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMateGTS View Post
    Whats an FII stage 2 track pack?

I got your chiller, lid spacer, reservoir, thermal plates plus 20% top pulley, full exhaust and harrop intake.

Do I have less than the track pack?
    You only need;
    28%
    Injectors
    BAP

See here: http://fiinterchillers.com/track-per...ce-packages-2/

2014 HSV VF GTS
    2017 HSV GTSR
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's Fastest 6.2L 1900 LSA VF GTS with a Stock Bottom End
    9.700 @143.14mph 17/July/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Awesome, thanks. Think I'll get the headers fitted and tweak the tune to suit, plus the idle. Then I'll work towards the next step being boost, injectors and a cam. Kirk, I might try to get some parts off you next time I'm in Australia. Where are you based?
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
    Awesome, thanks. Think I'll get the headers fitted and tweak the tune to suit, plus the idle. Then I'll work towards the next step being boost, injectors and a cam. Kirk, I might try to get some parts off you next time I'm in Australia. Where are you based?
    Wollongong but can leave Parts at the shop in North Sydney
    We also ship to NZ usually get an NZ order every few days.
    And on the spacers we can keep the value low so no import fees

2014 HSV VF GTS
    2017 HSV GTSR
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's Fastest 6.2L 1900 LSA VF GTS with a Stock Bottom End
    9.700 @143.14mph 17/July/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    Wollongong but can leave Parts at the shop in North Sydney
    We also ship to NZ usually get an NZ order every few days.
    And on the spacers we can keep the value low so no import fees
    I've already got a lid spacer, so it's more likely to be injectors, bap, reservoir, pulleys etc. All things I can put in my bag and not have to pay freight and GST on
    2014 Gen-F GTS

Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    FII Stage 2 track pack with a chiller, lid spacer and reservoir. Tuned by Motortorque.

He trapped 10.68 at 131mph
    Currently in the warmer weather and slightly heavier Senator he is trapping 10.81 @ 131.5mph
    Come denser air in winter time that will get back down in the ET and when he puts better rubber under the car as the tires are 140+ passes old now...he's a tight ass.
    Actually to set record straight I ran consistently at 10.7/10.8ís with stage 2.
    My 10.68 was running additional mods
    1: Fully Ported Blower and Snout
    2: NW102 throttle body
    3: more boost 2.55/9.17 pulley combo
    4: water injection plate designed by BMEP

The additional mods were because was going to cam GTS and wanted all in place so knew cam only gain would be.
    I have currently trapped faster on Senator and firmly believe almost identical times are capable with stage 2 pack from Motortorque/ Forced Induction Interchillers.

As for tight arse comments an extra $5-6k for less than a tenth isnít worth it to me.
    Iím focused on achieving same time or as me as possible the same time as GTS.
    With more reasonable modifications, this time round I have zero funds to go nuts with...
    Hyundai Accent 1.6 manual (current PB 590kms til fuel redlight!!!)
    GenF2 30yr Senator (stock cam/heads 10.63@131.99)
    Previous GenF my15 Gts (was fastest stock cam/heads 10.68 @ 130.3)
    Previous VXR8 (vxr
    Previous GTS-r (uk)

Quote Originally Posted by NickGts View Post
    Actually to set record straight I ran consistently at 10.7/10.8ís with stage 2.

The additional mods were because was going to cam GTS and wanted all in place so knew cam only gain would be.
    I have currently trapped faster on Senator and firmly believe almost identical times are capable with stage 2 pack from Motortorque/ Forced Induction Interchillers.

As for tight arse comments an extra $5-6k for less than a tenth isnít worth it to me.
    Iím focused on achieving same time or as me as possible the same time as GTS.
    With more reasonable modifications, this time round I have zero funds to go nuts with...
    Nice to see an honest, level headed reply.
    A lot of people always have secret mods up their sleeve, claiming one thing when they're doing another...smoke and mirrors.

Actually to set record straight I ran consistently at 10.7/10.8’s with stage 2.

As for tight arse comments an extra $5-6k for less than a tenth isn’t worth it to me.
    I’m focused on achieving same time or as me as possible the same time as GTS.
    i was thinking the same thing as white_lie it's good to get on this forum and actually read a true and honest account of what guys have done to reach the times they achieve thanks Nick. In other forums from years gone by i sometimes found users posting great times for "unopened" engines only to find out later about cam/heads hidden gas systems.

if your only driving the car once in a while, go something alittle more wild than the harrop one. or look at a custom one that suits you.

Quote Originally Posted by rodders188 View Post
    if your only driving the car once in a while, go something alittle more wild than the harrop one. or look at a custom one that suits you.
    The problem is I donít trust anyone in NZ and I also donít know enough about it myself to look at the specs and choose one, so I seeing as the H02 seems to be the standard choice for all Harrop LSA upgrade packages it seams like a good and safe choice. Iím sure their are better cams out there and will consider one of Kirks cams before I pull the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Gen-F GTS

Actually to set record straight I ran consistently at 10.7/10.8’s with stage 2.

As for tight arse comments an extra $5-6k for less than a tenth isn’t worth it to me.
    I’m focused on achieving same time or as me as possible the same time as GTS.
    Water injection plate sounds interesting? Any more details?

Thread Information