HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSapper View Post
    Nice numbers, I have unfortunately missed the NSW and HSVFEST Dyno days this year, hoping to jump on the ACT clubs day coming up and see how I go against the others there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man! How do you think you’ll go mate?
    2016 VF Clubsport LSA - Stock for now, always clean.

Was around 440rwkw when tuned. So I would love for another dyno to show something similar. But who knows, there are so many variables with dynos

Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSapper View Post
    Was around 440rwkw when tuned. So I would love for another dyno to show something similar. But who knows, there are so many variables with dynos

Nice man! Would be off its head regardless.

Love it Adam, yours looks great in black. Iíve got a manual 2016 LSA Clubsport which is still stock but considering potential mods, so will certainly be following your build with great interest. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Coxtim View Post
    Love it Adam, yours looks great in black. I’ve got a manual 2016 LSA Clubsport which is still stock but considering potential mods, so will certainly be following your build with great interest. Cheers

Thanks mate! Absolutely love that Slipstream Blue, one of the nicest blues I've seen on any car, and was actually tossing up between that, white, or black. I'm planning on just driving the car as it is for a couple years atm, I may go in for CAI and Tune soon but I want to do a few cheap aesthetic changes before I spend money on anything else really.

Quote Originally Posted by adzy_b View Post
    Thanks mate! Absolutely love that Slipstream Blue, one of the nicest blues I've seen on any car, and was actually tossing up between that, white, or black. I'm planning on just driving the car as it is for a couple years atm, I may go in for CAI and Tune soon but I want to do a few cheap aesthetic changes before I spend money on anything else really.
    Thanks buddy. Yes I love the Slipstream Blue. Theyíve certainly done well with this colour. Iím also keeping mine stock for a while, enjoying it for what it is and represents, but certainly considering options for later on.
    What aesthetic changes have you got planned?

Quote Originally Posted by Coxtim View Post
    Thanks buddy. Yes I love the Slipstream Blue. Theyíve certainly done well with this colour. Iím also keeping mine stock for a while, enjoying it for what it is and represents, but certainly considering options for later on.
    What aesthetic changes have you got planned?
    First thing will be to repaint the calipers, undecided as to what colour exactly but will be in red regardless, and Iím also undecided in what colour HSV decal to go. I actually like the look of the factory calipers, but if Iím planning on modifying it I may as well change it anyway; so I may end up using AP Racing decals and *maybe* candy apple red paint instead.

Then Iíll be painting all the badges to satin black, not a massive fan of Ďblingí on my cars as little as badges give, and again Iím undecided if Iíll get the painters to do it professionally at the same time as the calipers, or just Plasti-Dip them as Iíve had quite good finishes when using it.

Apart from those things, Iíll be polishing up my paint to a pretty high standard minus sanding and then coating it, going to give my wheels a light polish and coat those along with the calipers as well.

Thread Information