HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    I think it varies from Dealer to Dealer. When buying the GTSR recently one Dealer we visited was absolutely useless, one was Ok, and the other two were very good,...really wanted to sell us a car.
    The Dealer we bought from offered to let us take out a GTSR demo on our own, and when there was a delay in delivery, they loaned us the demo for 3 days,..We could've had it again, but I was watching the Adelaide 500 so no point!
    I think part of the reason for off handed treatment by some Dealers is the dreadful attitude they experience from some time wasters/arrogant customers etc?
    Pickles.
    For sure - they're treated like crap because people put them in the same boat as real estate agents
    And, more often than not, rightly so.
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Please any dealer with crap customer service & offering up an excuse it's due to time wasters/arrogant customers should have a look in the mirror because there in the wrong job. There one & only job is customer service hoping it will result in sales, word of mouth is everything, even time wasters & arrogant people have friends.

I'm sure there are some good people out there but there seem to be a lack of them in Holden dealers.

Went to one dealer, who had a number of REDLINES, one director and 2 MS left.

6 redlines and one MS were out the back in the open, bird shit all over the paint and the cars were so dirty you could not look inside.

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    For sure - they're treated like crap because people put them in the same boat as real estate agents
    And, more often than not, rightly so.
    Ain't this the truth...about real estate agents. We are about to flick our useless real estate agent off. OMG how the hell do they get these jobs ???

And do they go to the school of bullshit excuses too? Pathetic !!!

Its pretty easy to be a real estate agent

A good one however is different

Always a difficult one.

My experience with one QLD dealership over 6 HSV's has always been good to very good. In saying that though, one of my clients purchased a GTSR based on my recommendation ( he has never had a HSV or even a Holden. He's been into European performance cars ) and his purchasing experience was absolutely horrendous. He voiced his concerns with the Sales Manager who has since left ( I understand it was a mutual parting of ways ) and was basically fogged off as a nuisance. They wouldn't even bring the car down from pre-delivery so he could have a look at it prior to delivery. $130k of vehicle, with the dealer making a full profit margin and they won't give him 5 minutes of their time.

The Sales Manager should have been hung up by his "You Know What's" in the show room floor with a red hot poker resting next to him and an appropriate instructional sign hung around his neck.

Last time I'll recommend anyone to that dealership even though I personally have no complaints in the purchasing process.
    GTSR Maloo Interchiller

Brought Blue SSV REDLINE today 7 year war - 57050 with large spoiler and 56500 with LIP.

PM me if you want to know contact and dealer, be quick thou.

Thread Information