HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Plenty of NEW HSV stock in Newcastle.

I was at "Kelly Holden" at Cardiff today (suburb of Newcastle) and they still have
    plenty of stock if anyone is interested.
    On the showroom floor is an Light My Fire & Nitrate GTSR's, both in auto.
    They have a new HSV Colorado and about 8 HSV 30 Clubbies & Senator.
    They also had around 6 new SSv's.
    And 1 x Magnum ute in Heron...

The HSV Colorado looked OK but certainly didn't get the heart pumping.
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

just looked on car sales 9 of 240 Magnums and 81 MSE's, 20 Director's still for sale so much for all sold prior to build
    Last edited by markalan1two; 11-03-2018 at 11:17 PM.

There are a lot more for sale than just on car sales.
    I think they need to wake up to reality and adjust there prices and profit down.
    I talked to several HSV sales man and they are trying to tell me because it’s the end with limited supply the prices are going up $20k plus in the next few months.
    Someone is dreaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Gasman61 View Post
    There are a lot more for sale than just on car sales.
    I think they need to wake up to reality and adjust there prices and profit down.
    I talked to several HSV sales man and they are trying to tell me because itís the end with limited supply the prices are going up $20k plus in the next few months.
    Someone is dreaming!
    How did you stop your sides from splitting from the laughter

I'll get the actual unsold numbers tomorrow for HSV (public holidays in SA and Tas today) and let you all know .... but I'm pretty sure that of the 3000 HSVs built in 2017 there are just on 800 left in dealers nationally....

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    I'll get the actual unsold numbers tomorrow for HSV (public holidays in SA and Tas today) and let you all know .... but I'm pretty sure that of the 3000 HSVs built in 2017 there are just on 800 left in dealers nationally....
    That is amazing - One would think that pretty soon there will be some
    BIG discounts happening when interest charges on the dealers floor plans
    start hurting their bottom line???

Add to that all the unsold & now registered Astra's.......wow - glad I'm not a Holden dealer ATM...

Is it true that carsales(dealers) are capping how many *new* HSV's are available & advertised on carsales? as I was told that there are hundreds out there remaining(even GTSR's) but if a dealer advertises 1 too many or lists them at a price which raises an HSV eyebrow the dealers are given a call? Apparently this is why we pretty much see "get price" on the advert in order to stay stern phone call free from HSV.

I think holden are dead in the water..... you walk into a dealer and you can literally stand around for 10minutes before someone even acknowledges you.

Quote Originally Posted by VIP-427 View Post
    . you walk into a dealer and you can literally stand around for 10minutes before someone even acknowledges you.
    Normally I would agree 1000%.
    (The customer service I received buying my Senator in 2015 & then my GTSR last year was almost zero)

But, this time around I was really surprised.
    I am buying a new Colorado but the sale condition was that I needed a Colorado
    to hook my trailer & race car onto, and then see how it towed.

Brian Kelly Holden gave me a Colorado ZL1 to use for 4 days, which included
    driving the loan car to Bathurst..
    The Colorado towed great.
    Then to top it all off, the price was $5,000 cheaper than any other deal I could get from any other dealer..
    So, for the first time in my life I can only applaud the dealer & sales person..

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    Normally I would agree 1000%.
    (The customer service I received buying my Senator in 2015 & then my GTSR last year was almost zero)

But, this time around I was really surprised.
    I am buying a new Colorado but the sale condition was that I needed a Colorado
    to hook my trailer & race car onto, and then see how it towed.

Brian Kelly Holden gave me a Colorado ZL1 to use for 4 days, which included
    driving the loan car to Bathurst..
    The Colorado towed great.
    Then to top it all off, the price was $5,000 cheaper than any other deal I could get from any other dealer..
    So, for the first time in my life I can only applaud the dealer & sales person..
    That is unbelievable service. Businesses like this need to be rewarded.

I think it varies from Dealer to Dealer. When buying the GTSR recently one Dealer we visited was absolutely useless, one was Ok, and the other two were very good,...really wanted to sell us a car.
    The Dealer we bought from offered to let us take out a GTSR demo on our own, and when there was a delay in delivery, they loaned us the demo for 3 days,..We could've had it again, but I was watching the Adelaide 500 so no point!
    I think part of the reason for off handed treatment by some Dealers is the dreadful attitude they experience from some time wasters/arrogant customers etc?
    Pickles.

Thread Information