HSV Forum

Wiring help 4l60e to T56 VY reverse light switch

Hey guys ive converted my senator to manual. Everything mechanical is in and working. Im going to get a manual loom when i take my motor out to put the worked motor back in but since the conversion wasnt from a vy manual and i didnt have the oportunity to grab a vy manual harness im stuck using the auto loom.

I have a pretty good idea on what i need to do to get it going but i need to know some wiring

To start with i know its not ideal but the reverse solinoid lockout is rigged up to the brake pedal have to have the foot on the brake to get it into reverse. But will be back to standard when the new loom goes in

Speed sensor is all good.

I cant figure out reverse lights... can anyone help tell me what wires are reverse lights???

Also if anyone knows what wires i need to bridge to bypass Park neutral safety switch

Ive bridged brake wires to clutch cruise control so when u clutch in cruise deactivates

Tune has been sorted and ive changed the diff ratio

So once i get these couple little things out the way im sorted.

Possibly found the answer light green and brown with blue tracer will confirm in the morning

To anyone looking to wiring reverse locmout switch its pin 44 on the red pcm connector. You can pick up a set of 25 pins off ebay for like $20 just hook it up to the ecu at pin 44 and itll work like factory locking out reverse over 10kmh

Thread Information