HSV Forum

Page 2 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>

Thread: HSVfest 2018

Just got back from this MAGNIFICENT event, 3 days of organized bliss.
    The organization behind this event has to be experienced to be believed. All you had to do was log on to HSVFEST, fill in the forms for what you required, events, food, apparel, whatever, it was all there, you just filled in the form, paid the dollars, and when you arrived for the event, everything you signed for was waiting for you.
    We picked one of the suggested accomodations, The Siesta, which was very good, good rooms, undercover parking, and a great restaurant/bar.
    Opening night I thought was just going to be a sausage in bread etc at a meet & greet, how wrong was I,..soup, casseroles, and plenty of it. Next day, Show 'n Shine & dyno day, or there were a few cruises on the go, then a very good dinner at Thurgoona with transport to & from provided. Sunday was motorsport day, circuits, and sprints, go to whoa etc, plus hamburgers sausages etc all included, followed by another great dinner & trophy presentations at Thurgoona, where as on the previous night, the food was exceptional.
    A VERY big thank you to Joe & Pete from Victoria, and all the others from the other states, what a brilliant job all of you guys have done, the "pre" organization was very obvious, everything seemed to go like clockwork.
    A lovely weekend for Karen & I, we met some very nice people, saw some great cars, and ate far too much.
    If you didn't go, check out HSVOC or HSVFEST pages.
    We'll be back next year, Pickles.

Was a great weekend! Even better when I took out the second round of go to whoa
    Some pics from my Instagram page, videos to come.
    Which car was yours Pickles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the top pic of Show/Shine, the white car in the top right corner, next to the brown section, is our white GTSR.
    Great image, great event,
    Pickles.

Was a fantastic weekend! Hell of a alot of fun and great to catch up with everyone.

Sapper, Ive already nicked that photo haha, such a good shot

Real name Brady

SV6000 #0024

Have to give credit to the missus for that one.

Had a great time myself. First time there. Only went as a spectator this year but will give the Sunday driving events a go for sure next year. Some really nicely modified cars from Victoria. Harrop does well in Victoria. Meet alot of people. Sorry we never bumped into each other. But the weekend is just action packed. Booked the motel for next year already. Cheers Anthony.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing photo's/stories guy's.
    Keep them coming.
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Thread Information