HSV Forum

Track Performance Packages

Track Performance Packages

What does your dyno sheet trap?
    Our Track Performance Packages are proven quarter mile times to back up the HP claims, at the end of the day the only real dyno that doesn’t lie and cannot be fudged is the track you either have the HP or you don’t.

Each of these packages are in no way a generic “flash in tune” all of the packages have many hours of dyno, street and track tuning of both the engine and gearbox to extract the most power from the LSA engine, along with great street manners.

These packages are very street-able, reliable and safe. We race our cars it’s in our blood, we are in no way infatuated about Disney Land dyno figures. We are about real world usable horsepower, the kind that can be made at the track, the street, as well as the dyno. The dyno printout means nothing when you get your ass handed to you in a race from a lesser modified car. We’ve proven that by holding the record for the fastest stock heads, stock cam VF GTS running a 10.68ET at 131mph with only our stage 2 power package.

We want you to race your car, we want you to back up the HP numbers at the track.

Stage Zero: 11.7ET in the 1/4 mile (480KW @ the engine) $2045
    Harrop Cold Air Intake
    Spark Plugs/serpentine belt
    Dyno Tune Engine Gearbox calibration

Stage 1: 11.3ET in the 1/4 mile (565KW @ the engine) $3250
    14% Supercharger Overdrive
    Harrop Cold Air Intake
    160f Thermostat

Stage 2: 10.7ET in the 1/4 mile (595KW @ the engine) $8580
    28% Lower Pulley Supercharger Overdrive
    Harrop Cold Air Intake
    160f Thermostat
    Injectors
    Fuel Pump upgrade
    Headers + Exhaust

Stage 3: 10.0ET in the 1/4 mile (650KW @ the engine) $16,595
    Upper & Lower Supercharger Overdrive
    Supercharger Solid Isolator
    Harrop Cold Air Intake
    160f Thermostat
    High Volume Oil Pump
    LSA Lid Spacer
    Race Chiller + Comp Solenoid
    6.5L Intercooler Reservoir
    Injectors
    Fuel Pump upgrade
    Headers + Exhaust
    FII Custom Ground Camshaft
    Push rods
    Lifters
    Premium Dual Valve springs
    Retainers
    Collets
    Valve Stem Seals
    Rocker upgrade
    Catch Can
    Oil and Filter

Additional options to stage 0, 1, 2:
    Are you looking to option up your track package even further? We have you covered.

Supercharger Solid Isolator $418
    Oil and filter $137
    High Volume Oil Pump $346
    LSA Lid Spacer $650
    Race Chiller + Comp Solenoid $3045
    6.5L Intercooler Reservoir $549
    Blower Spacer Plates $730
    Catch Can $145
    Headers + Exhaust $3496
    *Prices above are supplied and installed

Summary:
    All of the above packages can be modified to suit your needs and budget, as an example you may want to add an exhaust system to a stage 1 track package. Or may already have a cold air intake or interchiller already fitted to your car.

All work is carried out by our professional mechanics in Sydney NSW.
    The dyno is located on site, your car will be treated like it is our own.

*All of our proven ¼ mile times are when fitted with a set of 305/40R18 Mickey Thompson drag radials on a VF GTS.
    ET will vary based on track conditions and weather, however all packages have been proven to run these set times.

To book your package please call or email:
    www.fiinterchillers.com

Last edited by GenF-GTS; 1 Week Ago at 11:27 PM.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

What catch can is that? Might be interested in getting one sent down at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Kirk!
    When I saw some time ago this venture you were entering into I knew it would be an east coast thing. All I can do I hope and pray you expand to the West. I’m sick to death of shops and their dyno queens apparently running big power only to run 110 mph down the strip. I’m really stuck on where to go here in Perth.
    I am almost tempted just to truck my car across to Sydney from Perth.

Congrats again !
    Current Ride: GenF GTS #2580 Heron White Manual 2015
    Previous Ride: E3 Senator SV #123 Sizzle Manual 2011
    Previous Ride: VYII R8 #354 Ultra Violet Manual 2004

Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSapper View Post
    What catch can is that? Might be interested in getting one sent down at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are using the SAAS Baffled Catch Can which has 3 internal baffles.

Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by LSExpress View Post
    Congratulations Kirk!
    When I saw some time ago this venture you were entering into I knew it would be an east coast thing. All I can do I hope and pray you expand to the West. I’m sick to death of shops and their dyno queens apparently running big power only to run 110 mph down the strip. I’m really stuck on where to go here in Perth.
    I am almost tempted just to truck my car across to Sydney from Perth.

Congrats again !
    Thanks mate.
    We have been tuning and doing packages for people for a while now, we have just never gone public or set out exact pricing for the different combo's.

We haven't had a car come from WA yet, however we have had them come up from SA, VIC and QLD most of these guys use CEVA Transport or Carways.
    We are using the same tuner and mechanic that does my car and this made sense to offer the market place actual proven track packages.

We've had it plenty of times before where guys have come from interstate and once tuned they are seeing a night and day difference from their previous tune in terms of HP and drivability and sometimes this is just on a tune only without additional mods.

You guys probably also remember the wagon we had come up from VIC that ran an 11.7 @ 118mph which was tuned by one of the very big workshops down there and after he told us the mods we decided to post the before run up as fullboost filmed it and then we simply fitted a chiller, reservoir, blower plates and tuned it and went and ran a 10.6 see here: http://fiinterchillers.com/project/b...ry-fitted-lsa/ The previous tune left a lot to be desired.

Thanks for the kind words.

Very well thought out packages at an honest price. Well done and as you say the tune and service is what counts.
    Cheers Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    Very well thought out packages at an honest price. Well done and as you say the tune and service is what counts.
    Cheers Andrew
    Thanks Andrew, we have really tried to provide the best quality at the best price.
    May not be the cheapest or most expensive but the main point is these combos work and will back up the numbers at the track. No more of this BS my car makes a million HP, it either runs the numbers or it doesn't.

I've always been about the track and anyone thinking about these packages, get down to the track and see what times you run before and after. MPH at the track never lies.
    Last edited by GenF-GTS; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:57 PM.

Thread Information