HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    Also from the ACT here.
    Poked my head around the HSV open day at Slaven's a month or so ago. It's usually the same crowd there, so nothing too new to see.
    A good time to catch up with a fellow hillclimb-er.

Also had a look at the Torana Nationals, as I know a few owners. A good variety of restored, as factory and custom build examples.

I generally try to get to the cars and coffee things, but something usually pops up. Haven't made it to one yet.
    My Clubsport is currently on stands as I'm putting a trutrac, rip shift and new cat back on.
    Should be well and truly done by then, so I'll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by skaifeman View Post
    Poked my head around the HSV open day at Slaven's a month or so ago. It's usually the same crowd there, so nothing too new to see.
    Nothing new to buy so makes things hard

The Cars N Coffee run by Shannons are usually pretty good with a wide range of cars on display. Summer at the Old Bus Depot in Kingston and out at EPIC otherwise.

Mick
    MY09 Senator Signature
    Cleaned --- Protected --- Driven

Anyone make it today?
    I was ready to go, went down to the garage to grab some stuff at 7am and found out 3 pieces of shit had broken into my garage. Luckily dash cam caught all their faces and they are known to the police. Unfortunately spent all day at home helping the police and reinforcing my garage door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information