HSV Forum


Page 8 of 9 First << ... 6789 Last >>
Results 71 to 80 of 81
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    North West NSW
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    Maybe if you or I bought one, then took it to Kebab Smash, and had it colour changed the value
    would plummet worse than AMP shares.

    But, I think because the car was delivered brand spanky from HSV the value would be higher than normal???
    because of the rarity & exclusivity........
    I would aggree the value would be higher...Only if the compliance plate indicates the yellow paint code.if it does not match...it must devalue the vehicle...Must be hsv build .. My 2 cents worth
    Previous 2011 MY 12 VE R8 Maloo -Perfect Blue
    Current 2013 VF GTS W507 - Herron White

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by sdtash View Post
    I would aggree the value would be higher...Only if the compliance plate indicates the yellow paint code.if it does not match...it must devalue the vehicle...Must be hsv build .. My 2 cents worth
    Well that is my view too, don't like the idea of a brand new car then having to be dismantled to be painted & then put back together, but, and whilst this has nothing to do with the theory of what we're talking about, I do NOT like that yella color!
    Pickles.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,049
    2x Unreserved 2017 Holden Special Vehicles GTS-R W1
    http://www.graysonline.com/sale/3420...icles-gts-r-w1

    2014 HSV VF GTS
    2017 HSV GTSR
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's Fastest 6.2L 1900 LSA VF GTS with a Stock Bottom End
    9.700 @143.14mph 17/July/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    2x Unreserved 2017 Holden Special Vehicles GTS-R W1
    http://www.graysonline.com/sale/3420...icles-gts-r-w1
    What are the price predictions?
    Pickles.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    7,547
    I think less than the last few that went to auction

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    I think less than the last few that went to auction
    Well what were those prices?
    Pickles.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    7,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Well what were those prices?
    Pickles.
    277k and 295k going by this thread
    http://www.hsvforum.com.au/showthread.php?t=16975

    With a substantial amount more on carsales now (plus the others that are available but not as well advertised), I can't see it going higher than 250k

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,049
    Auctions can play out differently with people getting into emotional betting etc but in reality the cheapest one on carsales right now is $250k, you'd also assume that particular buyer if offered 225-230k would probably take it

    2014 HSV VF GTS
    2017 HSV GTSR
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's Fastest 6.2L 1900 LSA VF GTS with a Stock Bottom End
    9.700 @143.14mph 17/July/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Byron Bay
    Posts
    1,907
    I'm with Kirk. I wouldn't pay over $225k

    Come March or even the first interest rate hike those that have used the equity in their home will offload them quickly then it will be turn around time for us and a buyers market
    2017 GEN-F2 HSV GTSR Heron White 6M 844
    2017 VF II SSV Redline Heron White 6M
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Nitrate Silver 6M 098 (Gone)
    2013 GEN-F HSV GTS Heron White 6A 617 (Gone)
    2013 VF SSV Redline Nitrate Silver 6M (Gone)
    2002 VX SS II Quicksilver 6M
    Dream Car:- HSV VL SS GRP A


    Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell!

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCBVFGTS View Post
    I'm with Kirk. I wouldn't pay over $225k

    Come March or even the first interest rate hike those that have used the equity in their home will offload them quickly then it will be turn around time for us and a buyers market
    Fair enough. But when you say $225K, you then have to stamp duty, tansfer fees etc,...what would these fees be in your case, and are these costs included in your $225K. If the car in question had never been registered, would there be more costs, LCT, stamp duty etc, just asking, because I simply don't know!
    Pickles.







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •