HSV Forum


Page 3 of 9 First << 12345 ... Last >>
Results 21 to 30 of 81
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    byron bay
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by HSV-105 View Post
    Really guys , does one dealer advertising a W1 for a figure they won't achieve warrant all the pissing and moaning. There are numerous W1's available for around the $250K mark , If you want one go and grab one
    ah yeah "pissing and moaning" hey. i guess if the OP situation happened to you you would just bend over.?
    ok for you considering you have yours in the garage.
    1988 VL SS GROUP A WALKINSHAW
    1985 VK SS GROUP A
    1983 VH SS GROUP III

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    byron bay
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    I'm no "Dealer Defender", I've experienced good ones & bad ones.
    I do try to establish a good relationship with any Dealer with whom I deal, as a matter of respect, and I expect the same in return. "Do as you would be done by" is my motto,...works for me.
    As far as Dealers selling the W1,...there ain't no "gouging" at all,....NONE. If I owned one, & I wanted to sell it, I'd be getting the absolute maximum dollar for it that I could. If any of you have sold a car,....don't you try for the maximum dollar?....I know I do.
    I don't care if I was a Dealer or not, if I owned a W1 now, and I was going to sell it,my figure would be $350K, and if I couldn't get it, I wouldn't be selling, because it'll be worth heaps more than that in the future,.....if it does not rapidly multiply in value, it'll be the first limmited edition HSV not to do so.
    So, my advice would be, go for it & ask TOP dollar,....that's what I would be doing!
    Pickles.
    typical response from someone who never had any intention nor desire to own a w1.
    1988 VL SS GROUP A WALKINSHAW
    1985 VK SS GROUP A
    1983 VH SS GROUP III

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by hdt493 View Post
    typical response from someone who never had any intention nor desire to own a w1.
    You have no idea what I will or will not do, as I have no idea of your intentions either, nor am I interested, but I'm glad you're interested in mine....I'm simply giving my opinion.
    What I said refers to ALL things that I may or may not purchase,....it's simply, whether you like, understand it or not, common sense, and normal business practice.
    Pickles.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    byron bay
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    You have no idea what I will or will not do, as I have no idea of your intentions either, nor am I interested, but I'm glad you're interested in mine....I'm simply giving my opinion.
    What I said refers to ALL things that I may or may not purchase,....it's simply, whether you like, understand it or not, common sense, and normal business practice.
    Pickles.
    blah blah blah. i don't give a rats what you would or wouldn't do either mate. bu if your not
    interested in my intentions then why are you here commenting on MY thread. your obviously
    not sympathetic so you must be here to just stir up shit like other trolls are.
    i started this thread to air MY greavence about MY situation. and you respond by basically
    blowing sunshine and flowers up the filthy turds bungholes that i have a problem with.
    i think you just have too much spare time so you hang around forums waffling about topics that you
    consider yourself an expert on. according to yourself obviously. but thats your opinion.
    have a nice day.
    1988 VL SS GROUP A WALKINSHAW
    1985 VK SS GROUP A
    1983 VH SS GROUP III

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by hdt493 View Post
    blah blah blah. i don't give a rats what you would or wouldn't do either mate. bu if your not
    interested in my intentions then why are you here commenting on MY thread. your obviously
    not sympathetic so you must be here to just stir up shit like other trolls are.
    i started this thread to air MY greavence about MY situation. and you respond by basically
    blowing sunshine and flowers up the filthy turds bungholes that i have a problem with.
    i think you just have too much spare time so you hang around forums waffling about topics that you
    consider yourself an expert on. according to yourself obviously. but thats your opinion.
    have a nice day.
    Lol, Yep, I have had a nice day,.....you don't give a rats?......,....but you obviously do, otherwise why repond & resort to name calling etc,....ain't gonna change my opinion,.....or yours. Simply because you started the thread does not mean that I, or anyone else, has to agree with you
    Anyway, I noticed that Barry Bourke have a W1 on their floor,..maybe you could check that one out.
    Pickles.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    FNQLD
    Posts
    1,538
    Thank you for that Pickles, I did try today along with many other tasks and work whilst on holiday, they are not far from where I'm staying ATM. I will see what colour it is and just kick the tyres. cheers Andrew

    current ride an SV6 from Hertz the fuel gauge is stuffed it doesn't move.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    Thank you for that Pickles, I did try today along with many other tasks and work whilst on holiday, they are not far from where I'm staying ATM. I will see what colour it is and just kick the tyres. cheers Andrew

    current ride an SV6 from Hertz the fuel gauge is stuffed it doesn't move.
    No worries, it's a red one. I was quite surprised to see it there, but I reckon the odds are it's a pre-sold customer car, in which case the price will be a secret, but if it IS for sale, it'd be interesting to know what the price is.
    Pickles.
    Pickles.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    FNQLD
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    No worries, it's a red one. I was quite surprised to see it there, but I reckon the odds are it's a pre-sold customer car, in which case the price will be a secret, but if it IS for sale, it'd be interesting to know what the price is.
    Pickles.
    Pickles.
    Thought i replied to this post? Anyway it was around 300k has all the options. Found two about 25 kms down the road both (were) sold guess its easy to find 10 to 50k deposit not so easy to loan 300k for a 205k car! I do like those front carbon vents if they were around 500 a set I'd buy some. The tyres have 'zero' rim protection not meant to by the look they are street legal race tyres. I'm liking the W1 more every time i see one, are they worth 205K imho every cent and look great in every colour.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    Thought i replied to this post? Anyway it was around 300k has all the options. Found two about 25 kms down the road both (were) sold guess its easy to find 10 to 50k deposit not so easy to loan 300k for a 205k car! I do like those front carbon vents if they were around 500 a set I'd buy some. The tyres have 'zero' rim protection not meant to by the look they are street legal race tyres. I'm liking the W1 more every time i see one, are they worth 205K imho every cent and look great in every colour.
    I see that there are a few on Carsales at around $260/270K, but that is excluding ORC etc, so I suppose that would take all of them up to around $300K or thereabouts on the road, would it not?
    Pickles.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    FNQLD
    Posts
    1,538
    I'm confident a serious cashed up buyer could buy a W1 for around 260/265 DA now, I found three all had a "story" as to why they were not sold. Carsales is somewhat of a joke wrt price, look at the GTSR best price for a new auto then look at dealer stock like Zupps "asking' 122k the best price on car sales is about 135k new, for an auto. I also note the GTS asking mid 70's for MY15 and 16s when Townsville can't sell one, now I think black is around 92 and white 88 and that's asking, nothing is selling up there less pre sold orders, attitude plays a part with some of these dealers though. I think our annual depreciation has just gone from 15k to 5k loss unless you buy at a very good price/close to RRP then you may not see any depreciation. I've also heard two GTSR's have been written off heading north due to transporter roll overs, not nice for anyone evolved.
    Now do Conti 295s fit the R (the P Zeros are a very different 295 with extremely rounded edges) and how can you buy those carbon front indicator vents? cheers







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •