HSV Forum

LED headlights H7 H9 T10/W5W & H4 H1 kits

After fitting my R8 with Led headlights and being very impressed with the results, I ended up fitting our family car, my Wife's Territory, followed by the father in-laws cars and tipper truck, then all of our work vehicles.

They are a great upgrade over halogens, and we're now running 17 vehicles with them, with no problems at all.
    The beam pattern is very close to a standard halogen bulb, which means when properly adjusted won't blind oncoming drivers.
    They put out significantly more light than halogen/tungsten bulbs too.

I've got 10 kits which come with pairs of H7, H9, and T10/W5W which suit VE and VF price drop to $125 pick up or $140 delivered.

I've also got the H4, H1, and T10/W5W kit for VY/VZ, also have 10 kits
    The kits are for low beam, high beam, and parkers.

They're all 6000k (cool white) colour.
    They're also Canbus, so no codes will come up because you're using less power than a halogen globe.
    Pick up from the northern suburbs of Melbourne, or i can post them out.

PM if you'd like a set.
    Last edited by Y2Clubby; 1 Week Ago at 03:04 AM.

I have a 5 sets left for VE and VF, and still have 10 sets for VT to VZ.
    Pick up in the northern suburbs of Melbourne, or I can post them out to you if you'd prefer.

$125 pick up, $140 delivered.

Last edited by Y2Clubby; 1 Week Ago at 03:03 AM. Reason: added pic

Have you got anything for the E3 driving lights? I think they are a H3 globe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sapper, I'm out of H3's. I only ordered enough for my car, and a couple of mates. I've had a few people ask me about H3's, so I'll be ordering some more during the week.

On the E1 like my car, the fog lights, and the High beam which sits above the projector fog light has stuff all room to mount a high output LED globe, so I had to use a smaller and lower powered H3 LED.

They're great and throw at a huge amount of light in the little high beam light, but pretty weak in the projector fog light.
    I'm looking into other options for the E1 series fog lights at the moment.

Are the ones on the E3 projector or reflector types?

Not sure, I will have to look today sometime.
    To be honest, I tried the new high beam last night and I don't think the driving lights are needed anymore. So this is just a cosmetic thing now.
    I was considering just getting replacement globes in white/blue, but if you can get LEDs that work that would be even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reason I first went for LEDs was because the H3's in my fog lights weren't lasting long, and they're not easy to access in order to change them. With the ones I'm using, I've had no issues with, which is more than I can say about the halogens.

If they're not projector type on the driving lights on your E3, the low power units I'm running in my fog lights are more than good enough.

I'll message you when the H3's come in.

I've sold out of the kits I had in my original post, but have another delivery scheduled to arrive this Friday.
    I was able to get a much better price for this order, so I'm going to offer forum members a full kit for $80.
    That's Low and high beam, and park lights.

If anyone wants to grab a set, PM me.
    Cheers

Thread Information