HSV Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>

Thread: new vf gtsr

new vf gtsr

Guys, just want your take on this. Walked in off the street looking at white '17vf gtsr black roof, full size spare wheel and sunroof 133k drive out. Is this on the money?

Quote Originally Posted by stinger View Post
    Guys, just want your take on this. Walked in off the street looking at white '17vf gtsr black roof, full size spare wheel and sunroof 133k drive out. Is this on the money?
    I paid 122k for mine in late June drive away in NSW.
    Mines manual, white, black roof & spare. (no sunroof)

I think sunroof adds $2500 ???
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    I paid 122k for mine in late June drive away in NSW.
    Mines manual, white, black roof & spare. (no sunroof)

I think sunroof adds $2500 ???
    yeh, they said highest offer. I offered 120k, they laughed, but looks like i wasnt far off the mark. $2500 sunroof and auto might be a bit more, mid to late 120s

IMO you shouldn't really be paying more for an auto. They're in abundance compared to manuals and will only get cheaper in the next 2 months

doubt they will be laughing in Jan if the sales stay the same extremely slow, but I guess with so much profit they can hold out for now, selling one every 2-6 weeks. We know the ordered cars are still coming through so time will tell..
    I was just offered 53k for my MY15 in mint condition and full price 125 for a stock auto. A local no name dealer sold an MY14 for $73k last Saturday. 17,000kms.
    I will see if I can sell my black auto for 71 (LOL) and offer 110 over the next few months or keep the MY15,another option maybe look at a Merc or BMW. $110k starts to buy a lot of car. Worst case when in Melb at XMas time I may buy a new 16 GTS for a colour change. What will a new 2016 sell for in Jan 18?
    Last edited by Andrew_02; 1 Week Ago at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    doubt they will be laughing in Jan if the sales stay the same extremely slow, but I guess with so much profit they can hold out for now, selling one every 2-6 weeks. We know the ordered cars are still coming through so time will tell..
    I was just offered 53k for my MY15 in mint condition and full price 125 for a stock auto. A local no name dealer sold an MY14 for $73k last Saturday. 17,000kms.
    I will see if I can sell my black auto for 65 and offer 110 over the next few months or keep the MY15,another option maybe look at a Merc or BMW. $110k starts to buy a lot of car. Worst case when in Melb at XMas time I may buy a new 16 GTS for a colour change. What will a new 2016 sell for in Jan 18?
    They offered me for my 2014 gts white, black roof,red hot trim and sunroof with 10500kms 69k, but changeover too much i think on 133k

have to laugh, I just posted my MY15 on carsales, carsales said sell for $71,600 so that is the price for now.
    the VF's seem to be going up in price, anything with that std LSA fitted!
    I have been given a ton of information on the GTSR, pricing, stock etc. The Brisbane area could be good for an honest price, I will see what happens to my car, if it sells we will get a hire car before and after XMas if needed, then shop Aust wide for a 16 GTS or 17 GTSR
    I just can't see more than 20-25grand diff 16 GTS to 17 GTSR both new. Don't get me wrong the GTSR is a very nice car
    and the RRP is ?105kGTS to 119kGTSR I think for stock autos.
    Last edited by Andrew_02; 4 Days Ago at 06:53 PM.

have to laugh, I just posted my MY15 on carsales, carsales said sell for $71,600 so that is the price for now.
    the VF's seem to be going up in price, anything with that std LSA fitted!
    I have been given a ton of information on the GTSR, pricing, stock etc. The Brisbane area could be good for an honest price, I will see what happens to my car, if it sell we will get a hire car before and after XMas if needed, then shop Aust wide for a 16 GTS or GTSR
    I just can't see more than 20-25grand diff 16 GTS to 17 GTSR both new. Don't get me wrong the GTSR is a very nice car
    and the RRP is ?105k to 119k I think for stock autos.
    yeh, i think dealers just hanging off, going for profit over loyality. and to think when i walked in it was 145k, then dropped to 133k

I now have a 126 and 122 auto offers.
    I will wait a few weeks.

I now have a 126 and 122 auto offers.
    I will wait a few weeks.
    Thats better than me, got 129k sunroof,spare wheel in white.. 133k ,w1 steeringwheel, sunroof, black roof and spare wheel in white

Thread Information