HSV Forum

Page 6 of 6 First << ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by carbon5000 View Post
    Thing is I've already dropped a LOT of money in all of this, going to a different tuner means putting in even more cash, and also voiding the drive line warranty (which was my primary reason for choosing the walkinshaw kit).

Given its an auto, its not like its trying to protect itself is it, when I'm sending this massive amount of torque through it?
    So how did this work out for you in the end? I'm looking at going the W547 upgrade in the next couple months and am interested to find out all I can about it before I shell out the cash.

Quote Originally Posted by carbon5000 View Post
    Thing is I've already dropped a LOT of money in all of this, going to a different tuner means putting in even more cash, and also voiding the drive line warranty (which was my primary reason for choosing the walkinshaw kit).

Given its an auto, its not like its trying to protect itself is it, when I'm sending this massive amount of torque through it?
    So how did this work out for you in the end? I'm looking at going the W547 upgrade in the next couple months and am interested to find out all I can about it before I shell out the cash.

Thread Information