HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Highest km LSA car in oz?

Who here has the most k's on an LSA engine?

I can see myself putting lots on mine but wonder who else has.

I have 22,236 on my 2013 series 1 gts. Going strong.
    Previous 2011 MY 12 VE R8 Maloo -Perfect Blue
    Current 2013 VF GTS W507 - Herron White

17,000kms on my 2014 GTS - probably not the feedback you were looking for haha
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by OldMateGTS View Post
    Who here has the most k's on an LSA engine?

I can see myself putting lots on mine but wonder who else has.
    I had touch over 62000kms on my MY15 Gts before smashed it.
    GenF2 30yr Senator
    Previous GenF my15 Gts (fastest stock cam/heads 10.68 @ 130.3)
    Previous VXR8 (vxr
    Previous GTS-r (uk)

I bought a brand new SV6 in April this year and it has 25,000kms on it. I bought this car so that my HSV wouldn't add that sort of mileage to the odometer.

OldMate, what's yours looking like?
    MY12.5 Clubsport Manual in Alto Grey, MY11 SV6 auto in Voodoo, 1964 EH Manual wagon in Cream.

There's a few on carsales around the 90k mark. Like any LS motor, I can't see them having major issues doing over 300k, especially if they're highway kms

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_sv6 View Post
    I bought a brand new SV6 in April this year and it has 25,000kms on it. I bought this car so that my HSV wouldn't add that sort of mileage to the odometer.

OldMate, what's yours looking like?
    I got close to 17k on mine and it was new Sept of last year. Here is the kicker, I don't even live in the country. Been back like 3 times since then.

I get a feeling if I get back more often its gonna end up with 500k on it in no time :P

Nick had a fair run at his it seems but looks like most keep em in the shed :O

Cant say I blame people, they have a drinking problem and eat tyres like crazy.

I've got 48k on mine

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by OldMateGTS View Post
    I got close to 17k on mine and it was new Sept of last year. Here is the kicker, I don't even live in the country. Been back like 3 times since then.

I get a feeling if I get back more often its gonna end up with 500k on it in no time :P

Nick had a fair run at his it seems but looks like most keep em in the shed :O

Cant say I blame people, they have a drinking problem and eat tyres like crazy.
    I ran mine up to 15,000kms pretty quickly, then bought an SSV for daily use to save my GTS. It's not the fuel/tyre costs, it's the fact there isn't a replacement
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
    I ran mine up to 15,000kms pretty quickly, then bought an SSV for daily use to save my GTS. It's not the fuel/tyre costs, it's the fact there isn't a replacement
    There is a four door(or two), rear wheel drive, LSA engine car most likely coming in 2019 but there will always be something better sooner or later.

My guess is the SSV is a little bit nicer to drive though. Low slung cars with tight suspension can get old as a daily.

I just got used to reverse parking my GTS everywhere to stop me pulling the bumper off

Thread Information