HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gmak View Post
    You got anything lined up?
    I pick up my SOAG GTSR Maloo from the dealer tomorrow...finally

i will expect some pics immediately

2017 HSV Maloo R8 LSA - Heron White - #142

I was told April for my W1 is only got end of of August I have a GTSR Maloo on order got told I would have it buy September got told early next year I told them I don't want it if it turns up next year.
    Previous 2011 VE R8 Maloo Black
    Current 2015 VF GTS Maloo Perfect Blue
    Current 2005 VZ GTO Coupe Turismo Blue with a sun roof an ohlins suspension
    Soon to be 2017 VF GTSR W1 Spitfire Green

Quote Originally Posted by DylanMaloo View Post
    I was told April for my W1 is only got end of of August I have a GTSR Maloo on order got told I would have it buy September got told early next year I told them I don't want it if it turns up next year.
    Thats ridiculous!!! next year!!! if i dont get my maloo soon i'll be very upset! i even asked them to just loan me a hsv for a weekend to make up for it (bmw and merc do this), they said no... idiots

Thats ridiculous!!! next year!!! if i dont get my maloo soon i'll be very upset! i even asked them to just loan me a hsv for a weekend to make up for it (bmw and merc do this), they said no... idiots
    There is no chance of a loan car lol ��
    Previous 2011 VE R8 Maloo Black
    Current 2015 VF GTS Maloo Perfect Blue
    Current 2005 VZ GTO Coupe Turismo Blue with a sun roof an ohlins suspension
    Soon to be 2017 VF GTSR W1 Spitfire Green

Quote Originally Posted by DylanMaloo View Post
    I asked my dealer about this yesterday, she said they are going to hire a heap of the Holden workers who finish this week as casuals and work over time and get them out. She said if they deliver any vehicle after January 1st it will have to be stamped 2018 and that is a non-negotiable as it will mean compliance plates for 2018 or something and it will devalue anything delivered in 2017...

LOL i am hoping mine gets delivered in 2018!!!

Also i asked if i can get a v8 for a weekend... no chance, holden just aren't on the same level as BMW or Merc who will gladly give you a car for a weekend.

I asked my dealer about this yesterday, she said they are going to hire a heap of the Holden workers who finish this week as casuals and work over time and get them out. She said if they deliver any vehicle after January 1st it will have to be stamped 2018 and that is a non-negotiable as it will mean compliance plates for 2018 or something and it will devalue anything delivered in 2017...

LOL i am hoping mine gets delivered in 2018!!!

Also i asked if i can get a v8 for a weekend... no chance, holden just aren't on the same level as BMW or Merc who will gladly give you a car for a weekend.
    Its not up to HSV to give you a car....it would be up to the dealer....HSV don't have demo cars at dealers...the dealers own them

yeh i know, the dealer said they dont give out V8 cars... lame

GWS for the record

Thread Information