HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Delayed delivery of Maloo

I am waiting for Maloo LSA no. 142

Originally was meant to be mid august, blown out to september, just got an email today saying mid november.

Anyone else getting their cars delayed? I am selling my SSV redline ute, so its all detailed and immaculate in the garage, so my daily is my Vito Van... was really wanting to get the Maloo sooner

I requested they lend me a HSV for a weekend as compensation, will wait for their reply.

Loads of guys in the GTSR thread that have had delivery dates pushed back. Mostly seems to be colour matching issues but a Maloo shouldn't be as bad as a GTSR version as they'll have more metal.

Out of interest what colour is it? Son of a gun seems to be the worst offender

white of course... why would you get any other colour? :P

so... my maloo date gets pushed around on a weekly basis.

Originally was meant to be september 22nd, pushed to late october, then November 22nd, then randomly got told two weeks ago the date is october 5th. I got all excited and they said "dont get ur hopes up, it wont come"

Got told again today it will be "end of this month but dont expect anything"

This is pretty pathetic. anyone else getting this problem?

My order: Number 142, Maloo LSA, White, Manual

I had to wait 9 months for a Magnum...

Quote Originally Posted by gmak View Post

Originally was meant to be september 22nd, pushed to late october, then November 22nd, then randomly got told two weeks ago the date is october 5th. I got all excited and they said "dont get ur hopes up, it wont come"

Yes I had the same problem....ordered February...May delivery...then July...then August...September...and it arrived at the dealer yesterday

I didn't worry about it and just waited knowing it would be here eventually

Don't know if there is any order to such things but mines R8 136 white and manual, and it was getting it's dots last week so quote possibly on a truck shortly if not already, but it did slip late Aug/late Sep/late Oct...

Oh man i am itching to get it bad. Usually i wouldn't mind, but i used to drive a SSV redline ute, and sold that and now i just drive a panel van for work, and the maloo will be my friday/weekend car... no v8 for 3 months... i'm having withdrawal symptoms

but on the brightside, as of midnight tonight i am no longer on probation and get all my 12 demerit points back so maybe its better my maloo got delayed!

Oh man i am itching to get it bad. Usually i wouldn't mind, but i used to drive a SSV redline ute, and sold that and now i just drive a panel van for work, and the maloo will be my friday/weekend car... no v8 for 3 months... i'm having withdrawal symptoms

but on the brightside, as of midnight tonight i am no longer on probation and get all my 12 demerit points back so maybe its better my maloo got delayed!
    I have been driving a Berlingo diesel van since I got rid of my GTS MALOO in February...you arent doing it tough believe me

Quote Originally Posted by Eors View Post
    I have been driving a Berlingo diesel van since I got rid of my GTS MALOO in February...you arent doing it tough believe me
    You got anything lined up?

2017 HSV Maloo R8 LSA - Heron White - #142

Thread Information