HSV Forum

Page 3 of 3 First << 123
    You can reach with the wheel on but there are extensions you can get to have it more accessible, just have to find somewhere to mount them

yea u dont need to remove wheel or even jack up they have (if fitted by installer) a small extension that goes thru a hole in the side of the top hat mount that the shock bolts to and it stick out about an inch just have to reach in to find it and just turn to adjust, i have a pic somewhere if i find it ill post it up

Last edited by 07GTS; 22-08-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    yea u dont need to remove wheel or even jack up they have (if fitted by installer) a small extension that goes thru a hole in the side of the top hat mount that the shock bolts to and it stick out about an inch just have to reach in to find it and just turn to adjust, i have a pic somewhere if i find it ill post it up

Ah excellent, thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post

What are yours set at?

Quote Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
    The measurements don't usually lie. What's it sitting at? VE/VF sit good at around 360mm front and rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Front/rear are 350mm any lower I'd be scraping driveways

These were what I was talking about...
    http://shop.pedders.com.au/flexible-...mm-191001.html

Can also get them in 250mm lengths but as said, need somewhere to mount them

Thread Information