HSV Forum

Page 3 of 3 First << 123
    Quote Originally Posted by spidy View Post
    But, isn't it the driving lamps we're talking about?
    The ones in the corners, under the DRL's on the Senator/Clubsport. They aren't present on the GTS or F2 models as the LSA requires vents there

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    The ones in the corners, under the DRL's on the Senator/Clubsport. They aren't present on the GTS or F2 models as the LSA requires vents there
    Ah, ok. Apologies. Need to pay closer attention.

There is a spot for parker bulb or T10 bulb on top of headlights just not functional.

Did you try popping a T10 bulb in there to see if it would light up?

The VF parkers (SV6) are not as bright as the VEs as its not within the headlamp main reflector
    MY12.5 Clubsport Manual in Alto Grey, MY11 SV6 auto in Voodoo, 1964 EH Manual wagon in Cream.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_sv6 View Post
    Did you try popping a T10 bulb in there to see if it would light up?

The VF parkers (SV6) are not as bright as the VEs as its not within the headlamp main reflector
    Long time no see Voodoo

What setup are you running in the E3, might actually get around to doing mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sapper

Are you back in the country yet?

Tried all different kinds of LEDs but ended up with some I bought from WES components, 6500k which are the only ones that lasted more than 6 months before they start to flicker. Been in 18 months roughly (But looks like they're discontinued).

Low and Hi beams are 6000k I bought from eBay from soarer95 or 95soarer is the sellers name. All three cars run their HIDs and have done for years, Around $149 per set. They do take a little while to warm up for high beam, but leaving halogens in the driving lights helps. I'm thinking about LEDs in the driving lights because they're instant on. But then again, it doesn't go out much anymore, so probably not worth it.
    MY12.5 Clubsport Manual in Alto Grey, MY11 SV6 auto in Voodoo, 1964 EH Manual wagon in Cream.

Thread Information