HSV Forum

Page 3 of 7 First << 12345 ... Last >>

2017 Senator Signature VF2 30 Years

Quote Originally Posted by LSExpress View Post
    Even the Commodores get the memory seats now. Crazy that all HSV's don't have them. Not that I necessarily require them as I'm the only driver .
    I have a MY17 SSV Redline wagon for my daily and it doesn't have memory seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by Zook View Post
    Thanks heaps for all your opinions. I think I'll stick with the Senator because I do want something a little more understated than the more sporty, overt GTSR. And the reduced numbers means something to me. So does the extra $20k+ let's be honest. No memory seats in the GTSR is a bit of a let down. $98k on road is pretty good, I think I'll ask for that )
    Good choice. The Senator won't disappoint

2014 Gen-F GTS

Yeah, we like memory seats here, 2 drivers, kids like to raise them so they can look out the windows, etc. Thanks again guys, I will be putting a deposit on it tomorrow, woot!!

Yeah, we like memory seats here, 2 drivers, kids like to raise them so they can look out the windows, etc. Thanks again guys, I will be putting a deposit on it tomorrow, woot!!
    What colour?

2014 Gen-F GTS

Heron, to match my other forced induction V8 (which I hope you guys will like too).

never liked white, until i was forced to by mine due to limited colour choices. now i wouldnt want any other colour. great choice!
    2017 Tourer R8 30th Anniversary
    2013 Gen-F R8 SV Tourer manual - gone

Haha, thanks. It's not for everyone but we like it. The current bright greens are appealing too but I'm not sure if they're available in the Senator.

Haha, thanks. It's not for everyone but we like it. The current bright greens are appealing too but I'm not sure if they're available in the Senator.
    Appealing for about 5mins. White will still look good in 5 years time...

2014 Gen-F GTS

You'll love it. Bought my F-2 Senator in December and have absolutely zero regrets. Mine is Auto as well and in my view it really suits the car.
    ....and you can get plenty more performance pretty easily out of the LSA if you want to.

Such a good car.
    If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!

Sweet, I hope so! And yes white is a timeless colour that will always look good. Had to delay putting the deposit on it until tomorrow but it has been put aside for me which is exciting. Can't wait to get into it. Do you normally get some HSV stuff (merchandise I suppose) with the purchase or do I need to sort that out separately?
    Last edited by Zook; 09-08-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Thread Information