HSV Forum

Page 3 of 5 First << 12345 Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by R8VXF View Post
    MPSS last over twice as long on the street as the contis and are waaay nicer. Just changed the rears on my GTS to MPS4S 285/35 r20Y and really liking them so far. Use them for the road and get the MT's for the track. Currently running 673RWHP (505RWKW).
    Whats a good price for the MPS4S 285/35 r20y and do they fit standard GenF2 GTS rims?

(Edit)

Shit scratch that just read the rest of the replies lol.
    Last edited by OldMateGTS; 01-08-2017 at 12:48 AM.

I've got the std Michelin Pilot Sport 4's (Not 4S) and I love them,235 front 275 rears.
    Cured a lot of my wheel spinning of my old Conti's and steering feel is tighter.
    Can feel the road more which is probably due to the Michelins having a stiffer side wall.
    Can't get the 4S in 18" and was going to go with PSS but after reading this article I wasn't worried.
    http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Article...uper-Sport.htm

Michelin Pilot Sport 4, (not PS4S) vs PSS

I've got the std Michelin Pilot Sport 4's (Not 4S) and I love them,235 front 275 rears.
    Cured a lot of my wheel spinning of my old Conti's and steering feel is tighter.
    Can feel the road more which is probably due to the Michelins having a stiffer side wall.
    Can't get the 4S in 18" and was going to go with PSS but after reading this article I wasn't worried.
    http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Article...uper-Sport.htm

I ran Michelin PSS on my charged Maloo and loved them for street duties!

I just received an email from Tayleb Tyres in Sydney saying he has some 285/30/20R for $375ea (last time i paid closer to $500ea)

Racing... Because football, rugby, basketball & golf only require one ball

Well I got some Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on the rears. I was dubious at first as there was close to no traction even at 70 flat to the boards but after I spun all the wax shit off them they started sticking a lot better.

A massive improvement over the conties but to be fair they where pretty much dead.

Old mate did them for $449, no clue if thats good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett240 View Post
    Is the ps4s now available in australia? I love pilot supersports for street. The ps4s is tourer as being better in both grip and wear
    [QUOTE=white_lie;185763]They are according to the Michelin site, RRP of $561 for the 275/35 rears

http://m.michelin.com.au/AU/en/tires...sport-4-s.html
    Very new though so not sure how easy they are to get a hold of/QUOTE]

I've bought a set of PS4s for mine - there were only 2 rears showing in stock for Oz in the Michelin system but no doubt more coming.
    Getting them fitted next week - looking forward to a whole lot of improvement over the current Conti hoops.
    If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!

I've been talked out of P-Zero's by my tyre shop, so will be going for PS4's instead. Has anyone put 285/35R20 on the rear on their stock VF 9.5" rims?
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
    I've been talked out of P-Zero's by my tyre shop, so will be going for PS4's instead. Has anyone put 285/35R20 on the rear on their stock VF 9.5" rims?
    Let me know if it works, I was wondering the same thing.

Had my new Michelin PS4S fitted all round today. Only done about 200km so far so early days but SO much quieter than the Contis that have just got louder and louder as they have worn. Car rides easier too. Will see how it goes as they get run in but based on reviews they should be quite an improvement.
    If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blownator View Post
    Had my new Michelin PS4S fitted all round today. Only done about 200km so far so early days but SO much quieter than the Contis that have just got louder and louder as they have worn. Car rides easier too. Will see how it goes as they get run in but based on reviews they should be quite an improvement.
    what size did you end up with?

Thread Information