HSV Forum

10TH Anniversary Senator Signature.

Not sure this is the right section of the forum for this but here goes. I am the proud owner of one of the ten , tenth Anniversary Senator Signatures manufactured. It lives its life in a Carcoon on my country property. Being as anal as I am about keeping it pristine it virtually never sees the light of day as the one mile road to the sealed highway is gravel so it can only be driven after light rain to prevent any dust-----get the picture? I have finally come to the decision it may be time to pass the car onto someone who can give it a better home. Just trying to see what interest is out there. I won't be selling it cheap and I wont be selling it to some idiot who will not appreciate what they have purchased. There is no hurry as I have yet to find a repairer who I will trust to match the paint perfectly on a stone chip I placed on a front fender.
    If you have any interest or comments please direct them to my email ---- scoop52@bigpond.com with '10th anniversary Senator Signature' in the subject box.

Have a read thru here and drop JK a PM.
    Given the rarity of them, I'd imagine his mate is still looking a year on

http://www.hsvforum.com.au/showthread.php?t=15391

Thanks cobber.

I have forwarded onto my mate..thanks !!!!!!

Thread Information