HSV Forum

Page 3 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>

Thread: New car

Yeah, I'm contemplating dropping it 20mm or fitting 18' wheels
    When enough just isn't enough!

It came with another set of genuine Nismo LMGT2 rims but they are also 17 x 9, I'll be fitting those as soon as they are fitted with tyres

Well this didn't take long
    The WP750 pack for skyline

I don't see the need for anything on this car on this forum.
    Not knocking your car,...that's your choice,..fair enough,....could be the best car in the world,....could crap over our HSVs,.....but just talk aboiut it on the right forum,....which is NOT,...an HSV forum.
    Pickles.

I've got to disagree. I appreciate all makes and models and don't see an issue with a thread on it. Got plenty of other "non-HSV" cars on here, this one is no exception.
    Sure, it would probably get more traffic on a Skyline forum but if you don't like it, you don't have to open the link.

I'd like for there to be an "Other makes" area in the garage section of the forum but "The Bar" is for general shooting of the breeze so it fits fine in here

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    I've got to disagree. I appreciate all makes and models and don't see an issue with a thread on it. Got plenty of other "non-HSV" cars on here, this one is no exception.
    Sure, it would probably get more traffic on a Skyline forum but if you don't like it, you don't have to open the link.

I'd like for there to be an "Other makes" area in the garage section of the forum but "The Bar" is for general shooting of the breeze so it fits fine in here
    Your forum mate, You put in the time, & you make the rules, so, No worries from me.
    However, it's my right to disagree, and I do.
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Your forum mate, You put in the time, & you make the rules, so, No worries from me.
    However, it's my right to disagree, and I do.
    Pickles.
    No, it's not mine at all, I'm just a part of the furniture

New car

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post

Thanks white lie,
    There has actually been a lot going on with this car but I didn't want to flood this forum with it but thought the occasional update would be ok. I'm still around reading what's going on.
    Didn't think the comment would come from pickles though, I'm surprised
    And the bottom end is out of a VL turbo so there is a 'Holden' link in there

That's a decent looking snail too, what's the details?

It's a precession 68/70, they are rated to 1100hp. Should work well with the 3l bottom end. Only thing is I'll have to proceed with a little caution, the car is fitted with a torque plate/block brace but it's a basic one, there is an upspec one that incorporates a billet girdle which also supports the crank at high rpm. I'm aiming for 500-550awkw, just upgrading the fuel system to support, also the amount of little things that are required when doing the conversion is unbelievable, so it will be off the road for a little while but hoping it will all be worth it.

Thread Information