HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    g'day!
    welcome to Area 51
    Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

Quote Originally Posted by GenF-GTS View Post
    Welcome to the forum mate you'll be very happy with the GTS, it's very easy to extract HP from these engine, loads and loads of mods that you can do to them
    thanks mate! yea your not wrong about that! I'm actually getting it tuned tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    g'day!
    welcome to Area 51
    ahaha cheers buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Simmy View Post
    thanks mate! yea your not wrong about that! I'm actually getting it tuned tomorrow.
    What power are you hoping to make

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.703 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

What power are you hoping to make
    to be honest I'm not actually sure. I've got X-Force 4into1 with 1 7/8 with high flow cats, getting the harrop cold air and tune done tomorrow ... ill also do that little trick with the free boost mod that you posted up in another thread ahaha. umm hoping about 450 - 500 hp at the rears... might be pushing my luck but we'll see how that goes. I want to upgrade my pulley aswell but not to sure if i should go 14% or 18% and how many pulleys i have to change.. don't want to go too extreme with changing injectors etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmy View Post
    to be honest I'm not actually sure. I've got X-Force 4into1 with 1 7/8 with high flow cats, getting the harrop cold air and tune done tomorrow ... ill also do that little trick with the free boost mod that you posted up in another thread ahaha. umm hoping about 450 - 500 hp at the rears... might be pushing my luck but we'll see how that goes. I want to upgrade my pulley aswell but not to sure if i should go 14% or 18% and how many pulleys i have to change.. don't want to go too extreme with changing injectors etc.
    14% is the maximum you can go on the stock injectors

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.703 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

14% is the maximum you can go on the stock injectors
    ok thanks..

Thread Information