HSV Forum

Page 17 of 17 First << ... 7151617

Thread: Car tracker etc

Quote Originally Posted by AJR View Post
    Hi Fellas,

Update on my lodgement of complaint against Luca through PayPal. They advised me that they have concluded their investigation of my case and have decided in my favour. A full refund will be credited to my account and that PayPal will take appropriate action against the seller.

For those who's in a similar situation, if it helps, feel free to quote my Resolution Case No: #PP-006-179-435-163

What a shame that this has ended up this way, I'm sure the seller has good reasons but that's not for me judge. At least I've got my resolution and money back.
    just received this (very surprised to see it in my Inbox)

First of all I wanted to say sorry for taking so long to get in contact with you. As some people knew, I went away travelling in August last year and have only just arrived back. In that time I put a complete pause on my emails so I could truly get away from the distractions, that might've been a mistake.

As I've just found out, we had a major issue with the ET905 during August which resulted in many of the ET905's not functioning anymore. I went over the issue with the manufacturer prior to my purchasing of the devices, and they assured me there was nothing to be worried about, and in the end there was. I was duped just as many of you might feel. Believe me, that was not my intention. We're now trying to get in contact with the manufacturer, to no avail.

Many of you submitted a refund through Paypal, which was the best course of action.

Here's what we wanted to let you know. We will no longer be selling the ET905 or any similar trackers. Yes, they provide a cheaper option than what the current Australian market offers but the quality and reliability of the trackers and platform aren't even on the charts compared to the professional companies.

Instead, we are teaming up with several of the best companies around Australia to provide you great deals on high quality vehicle trackers. These are companies that have proven, reliable and accurate devices with a dedicated Australian support team.

I'll fill you in with some more information soon. If you have any questions or concerns just shoot a reply to this email.

Cheers, Luca.

Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

Maybe luca can send me a refund which paypal, for some ridiculous reason failed to do, even with all the other cases lodged. Not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by highlander2287 View Post
    Maybe luca can send me a refund which paypal, for some ridiculous reason failed to do, even with all the other cases lodged. Not happy.
    the email I got came from.... luca@gpscartrackersclub.com
    send him a message
    Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

Thanks, have done just that. Lets see if he has the balls or the decency to do something about it.

Thread Information