HSV Forum


Page 2 of 2 First << 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    117
    I drove my 340kw N/A like I was trying to escape the russian mafia from the day I got it (14kms) to 1000 kms. This is my second new HSV and also had a new GT335 and F6 and I have run them all in crazy hard with no issue.
    I have driven peoples cars same as mine who babied them and they feel sluggish to me.
    Just my opinion. Give it heaps.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Z16 View Post
    I drove my 340kw N/A like I was trying to escape the russian mafia from the day I got it (14kms) to 1000 kms. This is my second new HSV and also had a new GT335 and F6 and I have run them all in crazy hard with no issue.
    I have driven peoples cars same as mine who babied them and they feel sluggish to me.
    Just my opinion. Give it heaps.
    I agree, I've done 800kms in my SSV Redline and have been hammering it from day 2 (first day I was gentle on it), and it is now already pulling a lot stronger than when I got it
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
    I agree, I've done 800kms in my SSV Redline and have been hammering it from day 2 (first day I was gentle on it), and it is now already pulling a lot stronger than when I got it
    SSV RED LINE WAGON! YES! what colour?

    I'm considering moving on the track edition and getting an VF 2 SS-V wagon and modding it up nicely.

    Slipstream Wagon, dropped on my stock GTS blade shadow chrome wheels... Big brakes, exhaust, cam, LSA blower...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Z16 View Post
    SSV RED LINE WAGON! YES! what colour?

    I'm considering moving on the track edition and getting an VF 2 SS-V wagon and modding it up nicely.

    Slipstream Wagon, dropped on my stock GTS blade shadow chrome wheels... Big brakes, exhaust, cam, LSA blower...




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    65
    nice HZEVLHSV! i also have a ss-v redline, 2016 automatic ute, love the car!
    but its going to be for sale soon when the maloo lsa comes in

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,358
    I did a 3 hour mountain run straight after collecting it from the dealer

    Was: E3 S/C Maloo
    Now: Audi RS3 (11.07 & 133MPH)

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    I'm newish to the forum too so I don't feel like I have the right welcome you yet but I'm glad you're here I'm waiting on my first HSV too.

    For your question on breaking in, this guys says yes with some details about why:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oklqJnm7_TY
    Always used this method with my bikes and cars.
    http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggerlee View Post
    Always used this method with my bikes and cars.
    http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Hi Nat,
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Iím a previous owner of an E3 Clubsport. Currently have a 2009 Maloo. Just put a deposit on a 580kw Maloo GTS. itís going to be a long week of waiting!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggerlee View Post
    Hi Nat,
    Thanks for the welcome.
    I’m a previous owner of an E3 Clubsport. Currently have a 2009 Maloo. Just put a deposit on a 580kw Maloo GTS. it’s going to be a long week of waiting!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    pics of hsv when it arrives please



    2017 HSV Maloo R8 LSA - Heron White - #142







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •