HSV Forum

Greetings from NQ.

Just recently joined the forum and love reading to bits and pieces that are posted by members.
    Have had Holdens most of my life.....ie.LC Torana , HQ Van with 327 and saginaw box , VB 253 ,
    VL 5 ltr Formula pack , WB ute 308 with GTS bits , VY Ute 5.7 ltr and now have an 07 Clubbie 307..
    (modified ) and a stock 10 GTS 325 E3. Sad to say ...but one of the boys must find a new home
    due to space restrictions. Both are great cars...so deciding which one must go will be painfull.
    Anyway it's great to be part of a forum of like minded people.
    regards.....Bj.

welcome one of my friends is looking for a e3 325 if your interested hes in qld

Quote Originally Posted by Rides413 View Post
    welcome one of my friends is looking for a e3 325 if your interested hes in qld
    Yeh mate ....as I said .....one has to go. My wife is getting a bit pushy....due to the fact that neither cars get much use.
    The GTS is a Oct 2010 build ....phantom black ...auto...from memory just under 93 k on the clock.
    My Clubbie is 2007 307 with OTR Cai , full diFillipo system , cam and Pedders coil-overs on each corner. Goes well !!
    As you can see....it is a difficult choice. Head says keep the GTS....heart says keep the Clubbie.

Thread Information