HSV Forum

Page 8 of 8 First << ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    real deal....
    but no wheel is built to take going SIDEWAYS into a ripple strip at $200+

A few years ago, I hit a ripple strip sideways in the race car at Sandown (T1 it was)
    and was running VT GTS wheels (see pic below)

That RHF wheel had 8mm runout (and caused massive front end vibes)

Hi Smitty, Piarc member from many moons ago that now wants to get back into it with a VY Clubby. Question, are there many track days ( saturdays) that are 95DB as I'm not sure our 3" X Force system will pass 75db which is my first port of call in getting back to motorsport, cheers for any info Al

Quote Originally Posted by oldracer View Post
    Hi Smitty, Piarc member from many moons ago that now wants to get back into it with a VY Clubby. Question, are there many track days ( saturdays) that are 95DB as I'm not sure our 3" X Force system will pass 75db which is my first port of call in getting back to motorsport, cheers for any info Al
    .. ALL PIARC events I have been to in the past 5 or more years have been 95db
    (as are Winton events)

It is Sandown where the real worry is with the council sound nazis at every event
    .. 75db is the limit
    Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    .. ALL PIARC events I have been to in the past 5 or more years have been 95db
    (as are Winton events)

It is Sandown where the real worry is with the council sound nazis at every event
    .. 75db is the limit
    ah goodo, got sick of shoving chicken wire down the exhaust pipe!!!! thanks for that

Thread Information