HSV Forum

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

First 6.2L LSA GTS into the 9's

Brett aka Rocksteady and Steve from Vision Automotive first 6.2L LSA GTS on pump fuel into the 9's

Running our:
    Interchiller
    6.5L reservoir
    Blower spacer plates
    LSA lid spacer

2 back to back 9sec passes and look at the consistency 9.961 and 9.962

IAT2 in the pits 1c (33.8F)

IAT2 after the burnout staging on the line 10c (50F)

IAT2 crossing the line 49c (120.2F)

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Nice work, thanks for posting GenF-GTs,

Your mods doing a good job keeping those temps down.

Congrats to Brad and Steve
    Last edited by Air; 11-04-2017 at 03:33 AM.

Dam that's quick for our big cars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is the Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever - http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...-car-ever.html - FYI - Watching the Video pick up that this is the first Car marker to use Air Con to cool air to the SC. Video mark - best to start at the 50sec to 60sec.

Quote Originally Posted by GTS2017 View Post
    Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is the Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever - http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...-car-ever.html - FYI - Watching the Video pick up that this is the first Car marker to use Air Con to cool air to the SC. Video mark - best to start at the 50sec to 60sec.
    I don't see the point in the demon! Yes it's a 9sec production car, but you cannot take it to the strip as it's already banned. So to take it there you need to add a rollcage/parachute?

Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSapper View Post
    I don't see the point in the demon! Yes it's a 9sec production car, but you cannot take it to the strip as it's already banned. So to take it there you need to add a rollcage/parachute?

They should only ban you after you actually run a fast enough pass so you can let off the gas to keep running if you really wanted to

Great results well done
    # 065 Senator signature E2

I've spent a fortune on booze, birds and fast cars the rest i've just squandered.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

That looks like a perfect launch well done.
    I'm a 1/4 beginner but the mention of a parachute? nothing to do with time but max speed they stop you
    1/4 depends on the cars factory brakes and airbags, I guess its Australia wide 150mph 140 for the pre 2000ish models.
    Of interest what are the options once you do hit 9.99 the roll cage would add weight and maybe bring you over 10
    or you start removing seats etc, and that's not the idea of this family sedan.
    I think in part its about how fast the Gen F can go without big mods/i.e. on a budget and I guess still being able to get over the pits, less the tyres.
    What speed would the Gen F do, stripping it and winding up the boost. cheers

Fast forward to point 8.......3.27mins in.........'Car features liquid to air chiller system run off aircon to keep intake temps down'

Did they steal your tech GENFGTS?
    2008 MY09 HSV VE SENATOR #0270. WALKINSHAW ENHANCED.
    WhipLash

Thread Information