HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WhipLash View Post
    Fast forward to point 8.......3.27mins in.........'Car features liquid to air chiller system run off aircon to keep intake temps down'

Did they steal your tech GENFGTS?
    Are you talking about the car in this thread? They didn't steal anything, they bought one of his kits....

Quote Originally Posted by WhipLash View Post
    Fast forward to point 8.......3.27mins in.........'Car features liquid to air chiller system run off aircon to keep intake temps down'

Did they steal your tech GENFGTS?
    No it's my chiller, my reservoir, my blower plates and my LSA lid spacer

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Ahh my mistake... Was talking about the Autoguide video of the dodge demon. I would have thought Dodge would have given you some cred for it, rather than just saying 'we did this'.
    2008 MY09 HSV VE SENATOR #0270. WALKINSHAW ENHANCED.
    WhipLash

I think the dodge demon is a very one off kind of car and that the tech it has is highly unlikely and not cost effective to put into mainstream new cars.

I also feel like by them fitting an interchiller also gives more credibility to what I've already been doing.
    I've got plenty of great ideas on how a chiller can be used on a new car and would love to work with a car manufacturer in the future if that ever came up.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Thread Information