HSV Forum

Page 2 of 3 First << 123 Last >>

Thread: 2017 LSA Clubby

My take on it is if you want one you will have to pay close to sticker price. They have a limited amount left and demand will be strong right to the end and after. If I were a dealer I wouldn't be giving them away...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    trying to avoid the new HSVFORUM AKA GTSR THREAD!

maybe nobody will read this but the GTSR thread seems to now cover everything.
    so I post here. I'm interested in what you are paying or hearing on prices for the R, GTS and GTS30 the last being
    ?.
    Hi Andrew,

My GTSR order quoted 125 k on road , white auto sedan with all the options except for phantom roof.

Hope that helps some?

Thanks it seems high but at least the R is the last edition ever and get a big change being the W1 front and rear bars and a few other W1 changes like seats and S wheel. The GTS30 I just don't get it.
    With so much hype about a GTSR I think a lot of car buffs will think the GTSR is the top car, few will see the W1, similar to spotting a 427.
    I'm going to wait it out, yes I may miss out but I think their will be a lot of GTS stock that will be hard to move once the GTSR hits the show rooms, in saying that sounds like most R's will hit the showroom floor already sold for the first 2-4 months. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    I'm going to wait it out, yes I may miss out but I think their will be a lot of GTS stock that will be hard to move once the GTSR hits the show rooms, in saying that sounds like most R's will hit the showroom floor already sold for the first 2-4 months. cheers
    HSV are making 1300 GTS/Rs and only 200 MY17 GTS's (30th anniversary model). I'm not sure there will be many GTS's sitting around unsold

2014 Gen-F GTS

Well I decided to go with the GTSR instead of the clubby, hopefully it doesn't depreciate as fast as a clubby does, ha ha.

I should have mentioned 2016 GTS, I think their would be a lot of stock, in fact I have never seen so many GTS in showrooms. cheers

QUOTE=NZ EVLHSV;181039]HSV are making 1300 GTS/Rs and only 200 MY17 GTS's (30th anniversary model). I'm not sure there will be many GTS's sitting around unsold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by NZ EVLHSV View Post
    Bullshit! MY16 and MY17 are mechanically identical

True. But....
    The 17s have the exhaust valve opening sooner so they do sound a fair bit better (drove them at the bathurst day). Pulling the fuse still wins though

And torque vectoring is enabled too.

Be interesting to see if it is possible for the software mods can be put into the 16's.

Quote Originally Posted by disorganise View Post
    True. But....
    The 17s have the exhaust valve opening sooner so they do sound a fair bit better (drove them at the bathurst day). Pulling the fuse still wins though

And torque vectoring is enabled too.

Be interesting to see if it is possible for the software mods can be put into the 16's.
    Apparently the dealer says they drive better, which simply won't be true. Pull the fuse and 16/17 are the same. TV is worthless for 99% of driving

2014 Gen-F GTS

Depends what sort of driving you do NZ. When mine comes out it will be hitting the corners and the hills as hard as I can drive it, no city driving here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsmow View Post
    Depends what sort of driving you do NZ. When mine comes out it will be hitting the corners and the hills as hard as I can drive it, no city driving here.
    Mine gets driven hard, and it doesn't handle any better than my VF2 SSV Redline, even in track mode. Both cars have the same height King Springs fitted, although the SSV has HD rears as it's a wagon

TV may help you if you go in too hard and **** it up, but otherwise it's of no noticeable value

2014 Gen-F GTS

Thread Information