HSV Forum

Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>

Thread: 2017 LSA Clubby

2017 LSA Clubby

Hi fellas, giving this car a lot of thought at the moment as my budget only goes this far. Not much talk on here about the clubby but I like the package. Only got 1 price at 92k drive away with wide wheel option and black roof. Not from my local dealer as I think theirthe dearest in the country and I'm reluctant to go in there and talk bullshit for no result.
    How does this price compare with others looking at the same ride. Cheers.

Hey mate,

I haven't priced a MY17 model, but my 2016 lsa clubby was WAY cheaper than that... I would have though you would be paying around the $80-82k mark.

Id be ringing around all over the joint, car freight is cheap these days.

In NZ they don't seem to be discounting anything MY17. I picked up an SSV a couple of months ago at a good price, but now the dealer says they aren't giving much, if anything, away on them from now as they have a limited amount left, and they know people will pay top dollar for them

Just ring around a few dealers and buy the one at the best price you can, prices are only going up from here

Re the Clubby, it's an awesome car with 99% of the features of the GTS at a fraction of the price
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Thanks guys, yeah can get a 16 for 80k no problem but your right about 17's. My local dealer said yesterday the 17's are a much better drive in every way. Sound better, drive better, and the manual is slick as you like to shift now. He said he's lazy and preferred autos but not now.

You may be able to buy an MY16 GTS for the same MY17 R8 money, they must be getting close to being the same car now?

Mention of full price for the MY17, wonder how long that will last, I guess for at least 3 to 4 months until the number
    unsold auto's build up a bit. If I can buy a 16 MY16 GTS for around $95k why should I pay $112 for what is really
    an MY17.5 AKA GTSR, ? a GTS with W1 dash? and seats, I guess once the GTS MY17 AKA GTS 30 is built their will only be
    two cars being made the ute and W1/GTSR (sounds like they are the same car inside less head rests?
    Cheers
    2016 GTS for $95 or 17 GTSR $112. Another way of putting this is why the $7k increase for new seats in the R model o and the 5kw power increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsmow View Post
    Thanks guys, yeah can get a 16 for 80k no problem but your right about 17's. My local dealer said yesterday the 17's are a much better drive in every way. Sound better, drive better, and the manual is slick as you like to shift now. He said he's lazy and preferred autos but not now.
    Bullshit! MY16 and MY17 are mechanically identical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    You may be able to buy an MY16 GTS for the same MY17 R8 money, they must be getting close to being the same car now?

Mention of full price for the MY17, wonder how long that will last, I guess for at least 3 to 4 months until the number
    unsold auto's build up a bit. If I can buy a 16 MY16 GTS for around $95k why should I pay $112 for what is really
    an MY17.5 AKA GTSR, ? a GTS with W1 dash? and seats, I guess once the GTS MY17 AKA GTS 30 is built their will only be
    two cars being made the ute and W1/GTSR (sounds like they are the same car inside less head rests?
    Cheers
    2016 GTS for $95 or 17 GTSR $112. Another way of putting this is why the $7k increase for new seats in the R model o and the 5kw power increase.
    i think you mean 112k for a 17 GTS 30 a 17 GTSR is well above 120k

? GTSR is $112k it is a 2017 MY17 with a few basic W1 parts, please correct me here if I'm wrong
    same engine, same shocks, the wider wheels I'm not sure if they are an option or not, I've seen the wider wheels
    on a 30th edition R8, the plastic piece added looks bad, okay take it off, but then get some serious stone hits down each side.
    In saying that I will keep an eye on the A6 GTSR once the dust settles I think the changes are good, just not worth the money
    being asked now. I'm sure HSV forum members have already purchased the R with options for under $120k
    Just had a look the GTS 30 edition gets a 30 edition badge! o and new options a black roof, rear spoiler or wheel change.

Their is a plan in place for 2017 stock once the dust settles, as long as the cars are not built, they will move onto another build line. So how many are chasing 30th editions for how much? If you know more up to date info please correct my post.

second that, time to find another HSV sales person!

QUOTE=NZ EVLHSV;180521]Bullshit! MY16 and MY17 are mechanically identical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

trying to avoid the new HSVFORUM AKA GTSR THREAD!

maybe nobody will read this but the GTSR thread seems to now cover everything.
    so I post here. I'm interested in what you are paying or hearing on prices for the R, GTS and GTS30 the last being
    ?a badge and black wheels, as mentioned it does sound like in part some dealers are asking crazy prices for anything
    2017, could that be cause their could be a gap, a big gap before the next very nice RHD cars are in our showrooms
    that will not work.

Thread Information