HSV Forum

Sydney this weekend

Going to be in Sydney this weekend Friday to Sunday then on a cruise for 12 days to Fiji

We are 2 blokes with our wives (yeah) but are booked for the evenings as other couple are celebrating anniversary
    We have 2 spare days to kill,anything we can do as regards Motorsport ??? Hire track cars,watch track cars,drags anything really that will give us something to do while the girls are shopping ??? Any clues Sydney Boys ????

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnturf View Post
    Going to be in Sydney this weekend Friday to Sunday then on a cruise for 12 days to Fiji

We are 2 blokes with our wives (yeah) but are booked for the evenings as other couple are celebrating anniversary
    We have 2 spare days to kill,anything we can do as regards Motorsport ??? Hire track cars,watch track cars,drags anything really that will give us something to do while the girls are shopping ??? Any clues Sydney Boys ????
    well, the F1 is on which doesn't help as its in melbourne, so maybe check out sydney motorsport park events for the weekend.

they'll have something on guaranteed.
    Gen-F R8 SV Tourer manual

Have a look on the eastern creek Motorsport park website and see what's on. Unfortunately I am out of town this weekend so wasn't tracking what's on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Historic bikes are on this weekend at SMSP. It's the International Festival of Speed. Plenty of old bikes racing and displaying, trade stands, club stands, parade laps etc. Guests include Giacomo Agostini, Frankie Chili. If you're into old bikes (1920-1997), this is the place to be this weekend.

I'm racing my Bimota YB8 and have organised a Bimota display with over 20 rare bikes.

Thanks for the info guys,will check them out

Thread Information