HSV Forum

VS senator self leveling suspention.

Hey guys,

Im in the process of puting my senator back to original and I am chasing any pics or info of the factory HSV self levelling set up on a vs senators, if anyone has anything they would like to share it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by senator85 View Post
    Hey guys,

Im in the process of puting my senator back to original and I am chasing any pics or info of the factory HSV self levelling set up on a vs senators, if anyone has anything they would like to share it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
    Are you chasing a diagram etc?
    There is one in the back of the yellow HSV innovators book. If no one posts up ill have a look next week.
    there isnt a lot to it. Just mounted compressor and a few lines to each shock at the rear.
    Toy - VS11 at VT Maloo #082 in Diablo Red
    Toy - 1997 30th Anniversary EL GT

** looking for devonish (VN Group A shape) front seats

This isnt the one from innovators but its pretty good. Just had a quick search online
    Last edited by HSVGTS125; 06-03-2017 at 05:17 PM.

hey,

Yeah thats exactly the sort of stuff I'm after, thanks HSVGTS125, I also need to see how the compressor is mounted and how the air tubing to the shocks are routed.

thanks again HSVGTS125 and btw i love your GT mate.

hey,

Yeah thats exactly the sort of stuff I'm after, thanks HSVGTS125, I also need to see how the compressor is mounted and how the air tubing to the shocks are routed.

thanks again HSVGTS125 and btw i love your GT mate.
    Thanks for that.
    Ill post rhe schematic of the level ride when im home. My VR GTS had it but i didnt look under it to check it out. My VT2 Senator Signature had it. I disconnected it coz it wouldnt stop pumping one day. It was straightforward though

Thankyou HSVGTS125 that will be a great help, I'm just trying to ensure I retain the factory look of everything.

Thankyou HSVGTS125 that will be a great help, I'm just trying to ensure I retain the factory look of everything.
    not sure if my VQ statesman is the same setup (i would say it is), i will be removing it for my full resto very soon. i can take some pics also for you. might help me when i go to put it back together anyway...lol
    Still looking for a 5th anniversary 5000i if anyone spots one for sale or any other good VP that might be good for my collection...maybe another GTS would be good....haha mobile : 0428239431 if someone could drop me a text if a super special deal pops up that would be great.

VQ Statesman 5000i 5th Anniversary #9 - GALAXYBLUE
    VP Senator 5000i #086 - Alaskan White
    VP Senator 5000i #109 - Quartz
    VP GTS #123 - Alaskan White
    VT Senator 220i #314 - Herron White

Thread Information