HSV Forum


Page 5 of 5 First << ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    My first HSV was the original Club Sport VN 1990 manual in Atlas Grey. It had an amazing 180 kw. I loved it! Kept it for 12 years and 180,000km to move to WRX.

    Back with a 2008 GTS auto. With some enhancements, good for 334KW on hub dyno. Still have it but reluctantly going up for sale.

    Current drive is VF2015 GTS auto.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi View Post
    haha, reminds me of when I had the VZ and we announced a baby was on the way. My Father in-law asked what SUV i'd be trading the Clubsport in for. I laughed him off and told him we already had a family sedan.
    Haha, I'd be pretty happy to pick up an LSA clubsport for my wife, but suspect she wants what your father in-law had in mind..!

    Quote Originally Posted by B-Rock View Post
    Nath, I drove your old Maloo not long after my wife’s uncle bought it and I was seriously impressed with everything about it! Looks great and went hard! It goes even harder now that’s it’s got a Cam haha the Maloo is a credit to you mate!
    Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words. I like to mod cars as if i will keep them forever.. That's awesome it's still connected to our community! Pass on my regards next time you see him, I'm glad it went to someone deserving

    Was: E3 S/C Maloo
    Now: Audi RS3 (11.00 & 136MPH)

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Best Place in Oz
    Posts
    1,992
    Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    Haha, I'd be pretty happy to pick up an LSA clubsport for my wife, but suspect she wants what your father in-law had in mind..!



    Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words. I like to mod cars as if i will keep them forever.. That's awesome it's still connected to our community! Pass on my regards next time you see him, I'm glad it went to someone deserving
    Intrigued to know what mods you've done on the RS3 to get a flat 11 pass?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,373
    Quote Originally Posted by jkhsv View Post
    Intrigued to know what mods you've done on the RS3 to get a flat 11 pass?
    **mods please delete if off topic**

    Big turbo upgrade, fuel system running e85, methanol injection then the standard upgrades to exhaust, intercooler, forged wheels etc

    Ran 5x flat 11's in a row @ Heathcote on street tyres, ill be going back to Calder when it opens back up.

    480hp & 690NM @ all 4 wheels with 0-100 in 2.9 seconds

    Was: E3 S/C Maloo
    Now: Audi RS3 (11.00 & 136MPH)

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Sth West Syd ��
    Posts
    1,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    **mods please delete if off topic**

    Big turbo upgrade, fuel system running e85, methanol injection then the standard upgrades to exhaust, intercooler, forged wheels etc

    Ran 5x flat 11's in a row @ Heathcote on street tyres, ill be going back to Calder when it opens back up.

    480hp & 690NM @ all 4 wheels with 0-100 in 2.9 seconds
    Hi mate, just flicking through Motor magazine from August. Any chance that is you and your car?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    6019
    Posts
    5,310
    W00t, gonna test drive some LSA goodness Thursday night.
    Zorst video: https://youtu.be/R0oKu5PMQG4

    #21 2001 VX R8 series II (HSV Racing Green)
    #16 2006 HSV Dealer Team ClubSport (Phanton Black)
    #771 2010 E2 GTS (wildfire)

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2
    Hi all, I’m new to the forum so I thought I would post an introduction here.

    In 1991 I bought a new Maloo - number 23 - and in some way would like to know what has happened to it since I sold it in 1993 and thought someone on here might have come across it ? I would love to hear some more of this cars history.

    I still have the VP SS 185 that I traded the Maloo for and an SLR5000 Torana + an LX 5.0 litre Sedan amongst others.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Hi all, I’m new to the forum so I thought I would post an introduction here.

    In 1991 I bought a new Maloo - number 23 - and in some way would like to know what has happened to it since I sold it in 1993 and thought someone on here might have come across it ? I would love to hear some more of this cars history.

    I still have the VP SS 185 that I traded the Maloo for and an SLR5000 Torana + an LX 5.0 litre Sedan amongst others.
    "LX 5L Sedan"?.....what would that be,...could you say more about it?
    Pickles.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    "LX 5L Sedan"?.....what would that be,...could you say more about it?
    Pickles.
    It was a bog stock 6 cylinder, column auto, bench seat bag of rubbish I found at a wrecking yard about 10 years ago. But the shell is rust free and in reasonable shape.

    I’ve since fitted a VB Commodore V8 spec rear axle with disc brakes, injected 5.0 litre V8 and front brakes from a VP / VS along with brake booster and master cylinder.
    I attempted to fit a turbo 700 auto transmission but found it was too big to fit the tunnel, and I’m trying to not cut up the body

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    It was a bog stock 6 cylinder, column auto, bench seat bag of rubbish I found at a wrecking yard about 10 years ago. But the shell is rust free and in reasonable shape.

    I’ve since fitted a VB Commodore V8 spec rear axle with disc brakes, injected 5.0 litre V8 and front brakes from a VP / VS along with brake booster and master cylinder.
    I attempted to fit a turbo 700 auto transmission but found it was too big to fit the tunnel, and I’m trying to not cut up the body
    Excellent.
    Pickles.







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •