HSV Forum

Page 5 of 5 First << ... 345
    My first HSV was the original Club Sport VN 1990 manual in Atlas Grey. It had an amazing 180 kw. I loved it! Kept it for 12 years and 180,000km to move to WRX.

Back with a 2008 GTS auto. With some enhancements, good for 334KW on hub dyno. Still have it but reluctantly going up for sale.

Current drive is VF2015 GTS auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Audi View Post
    haha, reminds me of when I had the VZ and we announced a baby was on the way. My Father in-law asked what SUV i'd be trading the Clubsport in for. I laughed him off and told him we already had a family sedan.
    Haha, I'd be pretty happy to pick up an LSA clubsport for my wife, but suspect she wants what your father in-law had in mind..!

Quote Originally Posted by B-Rock View Post
    Nath, I drove your old Maloo not long after my wife’s uncle bought it and I was seriously impressed with everything about it! Looks great and went hard! It goes even harder now that’s it’s got a Cam haha the Maloo is a credit to you mate!
    Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words. I like to mod cars as if i will keep them forever.. That's awesome it's still connected to our community! Pass on my regards next time you see him, I'm glad it went to someone deserving

Was: E3 S/C Maloo
    Now: Audi RS3 (11.00 & 136MPH)

Quote Originally Posted by Nath View Post
    Haha, I'd be pretty happy to pick up an LSA clubsport for my wife, but suspect she wants what your father in-law had in mind..!

Thanks mate, appreciate the kind words. I like to mod cars as if i will keep them forever.. That's awesome it's still connected to our community! Pass on my regards next time you see him, I'm glad it went to someone deserving
    Intrigued to know what mods you've done on the RS3 to get a flat 11 pass?

Quote Originally Posted by jkhsv View Post
    Intrigued to know what mods you've done on the RS3 to get a flat 11 pass?
    **mods please delete if off topic**

Big turbo upgrade, fuel system running e85, methanol injection then the standard upgrades to exhaust, intercooler, forged wheels etc

Ran 5x flat 11's in a row @ Heathcote on street tyres, ill be going back to Calder when it opens back up.

480hp & 690NM @ all 4 wheels with 0-100 in 2.9 seconds

Was: E3 S/C Maloo
    Now: Audi RS3 (11.00 & 136MPH)

Thread Information