**Rego just paid until 04/03/18!**
For sale is my 2014 VF SSV. It was factory optioned with an electronic sunroof, Bose stereo, cream suede interior inserts (as opposed to the standard black) and a rubber boot mat.
It has been tastefully modified, with the list including:
- Magnuson Heartbeat supercharger kit
- Full Difilippo exhaust system
- CNC Higgins heads
- Custom grind Crow camshaft
- Double valve springs
- Manly pushrods
- Crow cam lifters
- Built automatic transmission by Hasty Automatics including a 3000rpm stall converter & aftermarket transmission cooler
- Brembo brakes, 4 piston calipers front and rear (same as VF2 Redline) with DBA T3 rotors (2000km old)
- Coilover suspension
- HSV VF R8 staggered wheels with near new Kumho tyres
The car drives amazingly well and has plenty of power, producing approx 500kW (670hp) at the flywheel. It has very good fuel consumption with my average sitting betwen 13.4 & 13.6L per 100km. Very regretful sale. For less than a new Redline, get yourself an SSV with the lot! First to see will buy, it is an absolute bargain at this price. You will not find better!
Pics in link