HSV Forum

Page 9 of 9 First << ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondo View Post
    Heard there is a Dutch Auction going on for the last remaining at a dealership up north - heard it second from a good source but will be interesting to hear what it goes for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    The car that I'm waiting an answer on (GTS/R) is subject to the original deposit holder/
    buyer, getting an answer from another dealer, on a $250 k offer he has put in on an W1.
    Know this for a fact.......I hope his offer is accepted, that way I can get his original order...
    GTSR HERON WHITE MANUAL build # 0068
    VK HDT Calais Director Build # 2107
    2010 VE SSV SPECIAL EDITION
    2018 FORD FOCUS RS LE

Quote Originally Posted by TPKW30 View Post
    The car that I'm waiting an answer on (GTS/R) is subject to the original deposit holder/
    buyer, getting an answer from another dealer, on a $250 k offer he has put in on an W1.
    Know this for a fact.......I hope his offer is accepted, that way I can get his original order...

The madness continues. If that happens it will make your GTS-R look like one hell of a bargin
    1994 VR GTS
    2014 Gen-F GTS
    2017 VF2 SS-V Redline Hackwagon

Quote Originally Posted by Eors View Post
    As there is no "RRP" or "Price Guide" for the W1 they will charge whatever they like and the ACCC cant do a thing about it....no one is forcing them to buy it

Shack got 11 W1's and they were 199500 with no options included...I was there an hour ago and they were nearly all gone

They advised me there was a dealer over east (don't know who) that was confirmed to be selling them for 250K...if you were on the list and didn't want to pay it then you didn't get it
    There is an underswell of owners quietly deciding whether they take the dealers that double dipped on the LCT to the regulator .... I'm wondering where it might end - anyone that paid over $181k driveway for a W1 has been well and truly shafted ...
    GR

Bite off more than you can chew .... then chew like hell to you've eaten it!

Currently 17 W1s on CarSales from $229-295K, many have been on there for a LONG time?
    Pickles.

And they are all listed as "used" to avoid any pricing trouble ... sadly for a few dealers they have written up deals that expose the rort ... I was asked if I wanted to join a cl*** action ! ... but in my case I didn't get jabbed and my deal starts with the correct rrp ... and doesn't cop the double jab LCT .... there are a few very angry owners right now that are very serious about serving it up to shonky HSV dealers
    GR

Bite off more than you can chew .... then chew like hell to you've eaten it!

Thread Information