HSV Forum


Page 3 of 3 First << 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Port Melbourne
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by dreama View Post
    Good luck getting an original Director for less than $70k!
    haha...... i'll take 12 of them in that case!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by dreama View Post
    Good luck getting an original Director for less than $70k!
    Not talking VL boys
    VK had directors too
    You can find them well under $70k

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattando View Post
    Not talking VL boys
    VK had directors too
    You can find them well under $70k
    "VK" Directors?....We used to own the most expensive & highly optioned VK Director ever produced by HDT Special Vehicles.
    Tuxedo Black, Leather Scheels, Roof, Improved Output (169 cam) engine, T5, BBS wheels, 3.36 diff, etc, reg no. HDT CD.
    Pickles.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    2,550
    I had a VG Magnum replica. Sold it about 9 years ago. I built it from a VG 5 litre S Pack ute.
    HDT were still using the Magnum name from VG to VS and they had a ute in VU but cant rememver if it was a magnum or not.
    Here was my old ute

    .


    Toy 1 - 1997 Tickford EL GT #068
    Toy 2 - 2001 Tickford AU111 XR8 220kw manual
    Toy 3 - HSV VF GTS #1539 Heron White manual


    Daily - 2002 HSV VY Clubsport R8 manual #185
    Daily - 2004 VZ Cross 8

    Project - 1998 HSV VS11 at VT Maloo #082

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    "VK" Directors?....We used to own the most expensive & highly optioned VK Director ever produced by HDT Special Vehicles.
    Tuxedo Black, Leather Scheels, Roof, Improved Output (169 cam) engine, T5, BBS wheels, 3.36 diff, etc, reg no. HDT CD.
    Pickles.
    I loved that car !!!, I still have so may magazine articles of it







Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •