HSV Forum

Page 2 of 2 First << 12

Thread: HSVfest 2017

Just a query (i am hsv club member)

We dont plan to do any events or entries but will come up in the hsv regardless and just want to spectate and walk around on the saturday

Does this require and rego or its open to public?? Thanks

the show and shine is certainly open for spectators.... the other stuff you will have to ask someone more in the know. not sure how it all works as this will be my first.
    2008 MY09 HSV VE SENATOR #0270. WALKINSHAW ENHANCED.
    WhipLash

Thanks
    Will be there

HSVfest update-

Entries have now closed,

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who has entered this massive event, and huge thank you to the 4 organisers from the 3 HSV Owners Clubs of ACT, NSW and Victoria.

We can proudly announce that we have exceeded expectations again with 207 members entered for the 4 days of HSVfest, with members from ACT, NSW, Victoria, South Australia, and Western Australia. Sadly no entries from Queensland. An amassing effort noting the concept was thought up by 2 members (One from ACT and one from Victoria), drunk after the HSV Nationals presentation dinner, and stumbling out of a strip club in Fortitude Valley in 2012.

We only have 3 weeks to go, before we start the journey to Albury for the 4 days of celebrations.

For those who wish to see all of these HSV's and HDT's, on Saturday, 10th June, the show and shine element of the event will be on, starting at 10am, ending at 2pm, at McRae Holden Wodonga. So come along and have a look at some of the best presented Modern Aussie Muscle out there.

A much as possible will be broadcast live, or as live as possible on our HSVfest Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/HSVfest/

Hi All,
    We need to contact a person named Jake Knowles ASAP about HSVfest entry. If you know him in our community, please get him to contact me ASAP on president@hsvownersclub-act.com

James

Hi All,

With just over 3 days until the largest HSV/HDT event of all time, I would like to thank everyone who is attending this historic event. At this time time on Friday, 207 entrants will be travelling in convoy to Albury, with almost every state in Australia represented. Members from ACT, NSW, Victoria, South Australia, and Western Australia will be attending.

Thank you also to the organisers, Pete, Ian, Joe, Roxy, and myself. We will have a great weekend, and make the 12 months of work organising this event well worth it.

HSVfest 2017.... Bring it on!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blown Clubby View Post
    Hi All,

With just over 3 days until the largest HSV/HDT event of all time, I would like to thank everyone who is attending this historic event. At this time time on Friday, 207 entrants will be travelling in convoy to Albury, with almost every state in Australia represented. Members from ACT, NSW, Victoria, South Australia, and Western Australia will be attending.

Thank you also to the organisers, Pete, Ian, Joe, Roxy, and myself. We will have a great weekend, and make the 12 months of work organising this event well worth it.

HSVfest 2017.... Bring it on!!!!
    Tremendous job guys. Looking forward to plenty of details & pics.
    Top job by HSV owners Clubs. Pickles.

Hey All,

If your travelling up or down to Albury and need you pride and joys cleaned give me a PM i own a car detailing business based in Albury.

Cheers

Maccas

Will be leaving around 12 tommorow see you peeps up there saturday!

Thread Information