HSV Forum

Page 2 of 3 First << 123 Last >>
    Do they make them?
    The GTS required a different system to the other models due to the larger diff so it did take a while for some manufacturers to get up to speed

Quote Originally Posted by white_lie View Post
    Do they make them?
    The GTS required a different system to the other models due to the larger diff so it did take a while for some manufacturers to get up to speed
    Apparently so..they installed one on another Gen F GTS the other day and quoted me $5500 for the full system
    Current Ride: 2014 HSV Gen f GTS, Auto - Herron White
    Previous Ride: 2011 FPV BOSS GT 335, Manual - Edge with Silver stripes

Quote Originally Posted by skooby View Post

I will give both WA Performance and Tune Corp a call and see what they can offer.
    WA Performance is 500m around the corner to FTP

They were responsible for my 3" Manta exhaust

Click for mods

I got a quote from Shacks to do a 2 inch pacemaker headers (4 into 1) but was wondering if this is too big for my car as I will only be doing minimal mods to it. They reckon pacemaker do not make 4 into 1, 1 7/8 headers (apparently they only do Tri-Y in that size)..does anyone know if that's the case?

The quote I got is fantastic - $5350 for a 2 inch headers (ceramic coated), 3 inch s/s catback and 200 cell high flow cat with VCM air filter and tune. But I'm still not sure about having 2 inch headers.

Actives did a full pacemaker twin 3" with 4-1 headers. By memory it was 3600. Can check my receipts later.

Quote Originally Posted by Remdogg View Post
    Actives did a full pacemaker twin 3" with 4-1 headers. By memory it was 3600. Can check my receipts later.
    Was it a 2 inch or 1 7/8 headers?

[QUOTE=skooby;175646]I got a quote from Shacks to do a 2 inch pacemaker headers (4 into 1) but was wondering if this is too big for my car as I will only be doing minimal mods to it. They reckon pacemaker do not make 4 into 1, 1 7/8 headers (apparently they only do Tri

Mate I have the Streetfighter system on my LSA Clubby, which has 2" ceramic coated headers ( I believe they use pacemakers design) into 200 cell cats into twin 3" stainless system. sounds awesome and with a few other things ( harrop airbox, 1000cc injectors, thermostat and top pulley) it was tuned to 405RWKW. I cant complain regarding sound with 2" headers as it sounds great.

Was it a 2 inch or 1 7/8 headers?
    2" headers. They didn't charge me to touch up the tune as they had previously done other work.

Quote Originally Posted by Remdogg View Post
    2" headers. They didn't charge me to touch up the tune as they had previously done other work.
    Cheers mate. That's a good price. How does it sound?

[QUOTE=Trucker;175694]
    I got a quote from Shacks to do a 2 inch pacemaker headers (4 into 1) but was wondering if this is too big for my car as I will only be doing minimal mods to it. They reckon pacemaker do not make 4 into 1, 1 7/8 headers (apparently they only do Tri

Mate I have the Streetfighter system on my LSA Clubby, which has 2" ceramic coated headers ( I believe they use pacemakers design) into 200 cell cats into twin 3" stainless system. sounds awesome and with a few other things ( harrop airbox, 1000cc injectors, thermostat and top pulley) it was tuned to 405RWKW. I cant complain regarding sound with 2" headers as it sounds great.
    I might just go 2 inch then. Thanks mate

Thread Information