HSV Forum

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last >>

Same HSVs still sitting at dealers.

Is there a slow turn over of HSV at the dealers?. Noticed same cars sitting in dealers showroom/ website asking top dollar, 2016 plated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltdslip View Post
    Is there a slow turn over of HSV at the dealers?. Noticed same cars sitting in dealers showroom/ website asking top dollar, 2016 plated.
    LS3 Track additions for 78k???? that's LSA territory!!

Black edition Maloo's dearer than a black edition clubsport????

LSA Senators at almost 80k D/A?(this is probably your bargain right here)

Full house GTS's at over 100k??

I do love all of the HSV range but I don't know anymore... there's so much more quality euro stuff out there for day to day purposes for the same money that makes walking into a holden dealership & having a smug holden salesman look u up & down questioning themselves whether they should bother serving you or not very very difficult.

Here's hoping one of the 'final' releases has me running into a dealership to put my hard earned on a 'keeper'
    Last edited by VIP-427; 31-12-2016 at 09:30 AM.

Got the GTS serviced the other day and noticed this too. Floor stock the same as it was months ago when I brought the car in for the tailshaft harness recall. I love the discounted car price of '$80k save $18k' on the demo Senator.
    My Rides: 2013 VF SS Auto Sportswagon in Nitrate (OTR CAI, Headers, Brembo 4 pots all around, DBA T3 rotors, Paddleshift kit, Bilstein shocks on King springs);
    2014 Gen F HSV GTS Auto in Sting Red (stock for now)

2015 plated, i've had this saved since 06/16. https://www.carsales.com.au/demo/det...AG-AD-12402316

Well they was doing 2014 HSV GTS for $86,990 when I bought mine feb 15, So paying $100,000 + for a GTS that has sat around for ages now is an expensive proposition

Back to one HSV in the shed... But its a Gen F GTS so I arent complaining!!

I purchased 2 cars this year 1 from Holden it was unpleasant and had its annoyances and 1 from Mazda which was by far the best new car buying experience I have ever had.

Both deals had negotiations involved and getting to the bottom dollar but 2 totally different experiences.
    I have no idea if it was that particular Mazda dealer but I couldn't be happier I couldn't recommend them enough and it was not a case of "most dealerships" of ok let's get your credit card details and lock in a deal.

Even my wife said she loves it at Mazda and everyone is really nice there. She hated Holden in comparison and we bought the Holden after the Mazda. Something along the lines was said like too bad you didn't want another Mazda because I like them better.

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

If i was not locked into a lease for another 10 months id sell my MY15 Nov 14 gts model and update, but now for a 16 plate it would want to be 83 DA for an auto then 3k off for the gmh discount. I would hope to get 65k private but that's big cash for a private sale.
    change of subject, now we are in Hobart we are seeing huge boost gains ,,,,65,,, we had 53 in Darwin and the free boost adjustment got us to I think 57-59. We seem to go higher just before the auto gear change- 3rd to fourth, like a mini boost overdrive. O those expensive glossy photos could hit hard. glad we stuck to a soft-stock tyre we need it down here.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    If i was not locked into a lease for another 10 months id sell my MY15 Nov 14 gts model and update, but now for a 16 plate it would want to be 83 DA for an auto then 3k off for the gmh discount.
    GMH Discount is 3k?? Next door neighbour who works for holden says they get a 35% discount!!! & apparently it extends to family & friends(his words)...... that's pretty f@#king awesome, imagine negotiating on a price & then hitting them with the 35% discount?!?! .........I bought him a slab of his favourite for new years

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_02 View Post
    If i was not locked into a lease for another 10 months id sell my MY15 Nov 14 gts model and update, but now for a 16 plate it would want to be 83 DA for an auto then 3k off for the gmh discount. I would hope to get 65k private but that's big cash for a private sale.
    change of subject, now we are in Hobart we are seeing huge boost gains ,,,,65,,, we had 53 in Darwin and the free boost adjustment got us to I think 57-59. We seem to go higher just before the auto gear change- 3rd to fourth, like a mini boost overdrive. O those expensive glossy photos could hit hard. glad we stuck to a soft-stock tyre we need it down here.
    Colder denser air in Hobart that's why you're seeing 65kpa compared to Darwin

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdoggydogg View Post
    Got the GTS serviced the other day and noticed this too. Floor stock the same as it was months ago when I brought the car in for the tailshaft harness recall. I love the discounted car price of '$80k save $18k' on the demo Senator.
    Tailshaft harness recall?? Not seen any recall, which GTS models/build numbers are effected?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thread Information