HSV Forum

CTS-V Interchiller customer video review

CTS-V Interchiller Review. (Watch in HD)
    IAT2 is 34F (1.1c) and the intercooler fluid temp is 16F (-9c)
    This review has not been paid for, this customer does not profit from this review it is his personal opinion and views.

When he posted this video he listed the following:
    Ok so here's a little review of the interchiller kit. Before videoing my car was idling in my garage for roughly 25-30min. I had to leave to grab fuel because I was about to run out.

DISCLAIMER:

*I am not affiliated with any shops, nothing to gain
    *I installed it myself.
    *I know the kit works
    *No im not showing detailed shots
    *I'll make hits later on I can't make hits and film at the same time.
    *im not here to convince you, take it how you want

the point of the video is to give people an idea that the forced induction interchiller kit works. I know of friends who have other kits and do not and have not ever hit these temps. Use the video and make the decision that works best for you.

Use your common sense, if the starting temp is super low, obviously, you won't rise as high on peak temps at the end of the track

-I'm TOTALLY happy with what I have and glad I bought it even though I had doubts initially. The kit cost me more than retail because I honestly didn't trust I would work, but I was willing to try it.

Any other questions post them in the comments

2014 HSV GenF-GTS fitted with a Forced Induction Interchiller
    http://www.facebook.com/ForcedInductionInterchillers
    Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end
    9.700 @145.22mph 21/June/2017
    V-Box Results 0-100km/h in 2.47sec

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

good video and good product coming from me it doesent come easy or without merit too

This is Jorges Interchiller for his 2012 CTS-V
    This kit is 100% plug and play with our custom CNC connections.

Jorge is building this car for his wife and he decided before starting any mods that he would first take care of the intake temps after seeing how badly the temps effected the car at the track, run after run the car simply got slow and slower, even in stock form with stock boost.

Now Jorge and his wife are not going to have to worry about intake temps anymore and they should pick up a decent chunk of HP especially on the stock tune file. We look forward to seeing what progress they make in the future.

Australia's outright Fastest VF GTS & Fastest 6.2L 1900LSA with a stock bottom end

Looking for colder IAT's? we have achieved 11c IAT2 on a 41c day and -8c during winter.
    We have proven cabin AC vent temps are better than GM spec, both IAT2's and vent temps are all on video with nothing to hide.

This is Micah's Interchiller for his 2009 Cadillac CTS-V.
    This is our Race Chiller + Comp Solenoid and this kit is 100% plug and play with our custom CNC connections.

No longer are intake temps going to be an issues for Micah as he chases down a goal of 700rwhp out of this beast.

Micah had a good look through all of our videos, showing how well the chiller works at reducing intake temps and whilst still having perfectly functioning cabin AC, it was a no brainer to take care of his IAT's and get those sub ambient temps year round.

Antwaine Hobbs putting it down back to back consistency in Texas fitted with our Race Chiller.

This interchiller is for Speed Inc located Schaumburg, Illinois.
    This is our Race chiller which is 100% plug and play for the CTS-V's along with our comp solenoid.

The guy's at Speed Inc wanted a proven solution for their IAT's on their CTS-V after doing some careful research and going over their options it was clear they needed our interchiller which is proven to not have any negative effect on cabin AC performance and achieve the coldest intake temps possible.

We welcome Speed Inc to the family of US based installers.

This is Tim King's Interchiller from TK Racing, it is our Race Chiller setup for AN fittings + our comp solenoid. This kit is 100% plug and play on the CTS-V with our custom CNC connections.

Tim's car holds a number of low 9sec passes on blower and bottle. Tim has seen what we have been achieving with intake temps and decided he wanted the same temps we get and to ditch lugging bags of ice to the track. Now with less ice, less weight and colder intake temps look out!

It is also important to note Tim also wanted to buy a proven system that would not effect his cabin AC performance, and that we stand behind. Our interchiller will provided the coldest intake temps possible whilst also having perfectly functioning cabin AC.

Expect to see Tim at the track again soon, hopefully with an 8sec pass.

Last edited by GenF-GTS; 21-03-2017 at 11:14 PM.

Thread Information