HSV Forum

Page 3 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSapper View Post
    I have a brand new VTII clubsport rim sitting in my garage, plastic still on if anyone is interested in a spare. think they are different to the GTS rim though other then the colour
    I'd be interested if you were closer.
    Would you be able to put it one the scales sometime? Would be good to know what they weigh without tyres.

Cool that's the same part no mine have thanks mate

How much you asking for your vt ll club rim

I'm worried about someone pinching my center caps is there any way of making them more sure like sika flex maybe

I'm not aware of centre caps being stolen. I'd imagine it would be difficult removing them from the front of the wheel without damaging them.

Apparently the VTII Clubbie rim is 17x8. Here is a pic.

If you are still intrested Manta to be honest I have no idea how much. Think I paid about $500 for it, and the only other one I can find is a champagne coloured one at Holmart for $560.

Happy to part with it for $400, less if you can find another new one cheaper.

So, it's the VTII R8 which has the VTI GTS wheels. The standard VTII Clubsport wheels are similar to the VT Manta wheels.

Vt series 1 clubsport and vt manta share the wheels but vt series 2 clubsport wheels are also on the vt gts / monaro 18x8 wheels

Can I see the pretty side please

In the original ROH packaging which is double boxed the direct freight con note says its 20kg

Thread Information