HSV Forum

Page 2 of 4 First << 1234 Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by Rides413 View Post
    are those wheels the same as a vx monaro they look similar
    Yeah, they were used on the V1 Monaro, without the gold tint though I think. Also used on a few other VT and VX HSV Senator and Clubsport models.

thanks back in black i need a couple for my wives car without damage

That should be V2 not V1 Monaro. The HSV wheels all look to be Capri silver/champaign (gold tint), I think the Monaro wheels were sparkle silver? Not real sure though.

They are the same rim, the VT GTS had them in a different colour. Some called them Champagne, some called them Caprice Silver. The correct name is Capri Silver and it has a good hint of Gold. The Monaro rims were just a silver colour and they used a silver wheel nut which looked awful. The GTS used a steel nut with a black plastic cap. There are plenty of knockoffs out there for these rims, the spokes are often similar but the outer rim is fatter.

Same as above, just the R8 version
    Ben
    1978 Firebird Formula 6.6L W50
    2002 HSV Clubsport R8 255

Quote Originally Posted by Manta#105 View Post
    I have a brand new VTII clubsport rim sitting in my garage, plastic still on if anyone is interested in a spare. think they are different to the GTS rim though other then the colour

My invoice says they are HSV OE VT GTS and I think that is all they came on from factory anyways

And the answer to my question. Do vt gts fit standard commodore ? Hell yea

Mine have th hsv stamp on the back inside of the wheel so I think these are genuine but the centre caps I'm not sure as they do not have hsv stamp so how can I tell if the center caps are genuine or not

From what I can tell, the genuine centre caps have a holden parts number on them. Part number looks to be 92048289.

Thread Information