HSV Forum

Question for WM Grange owners

Hi Folks,

Are the seats in the WM Grange (series 1) all leather? I'm doing some research into getting my seats for my WM Caprice re-upholstered but was curious if the seats were all leather or if they had that fake suede on parts of the seat. Also, checking to see if the seats in the Grange are more of a 'bucket' seat than the ones in the Caprice.

Thanks

Jason

Hi L,
    I'm sure they are leather, well 99% I always covered mine. I know the older Caprice ? 07 has some suede even on the front fold out door bins.

As for caprice I can answer that 100% big difference Caprice has a very small seat side wing, Grange are a much better seat
    the best I've seen is the VF GTS any more side wing on the seat and you would not get in behind the steering wheel, for me
    its more thigh/leg as you angle into the seat and I'm not overweight, not 5 foot either. cheers

Thanks Andrew, I agree on the VF GTS seats. I'm wanting to have a similar look/feel for the seats in the Caprice. I find the suede/alcantara (or whatever it is called) quite comfortable in the GTS, plus it doesn't stick to your legs in hot weather!

My 08 LS3 Grange had leather but suede on the sides of the bolsters and on the sides of the upright and across the top of the upright. Leather in the central section of the base of the seat and the upright..if that makes sense ?

Thread Information