Me, I don't know, I just don't know.
    Wait & see, I guess.
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Ok guys, what are your views?
    Me, I don't know, I just don't know.
    Wait & see, I guess.
    Pickles.
    I believe he will be surrounded by good people and solid advice. His ego, short temper and tendancy to shoot his mouth will be a problem.
    Hey, credit where its due, he came from nowhere - nobody took him seriously yet was able to smash it out of the park.

As you said, wait and see

LS2 V3 Vortech Supercharged
    607rwhp

Trump?

should have been aborted or shot at birth.

Akin to Hitler, he is a egotistical misoginistic racist liar and bully.

The small number of voters (he's been voted in by less than 25% of all eligible US voters)
    have elected a US president who has admitted to sexually assaulting women.

We await WWIII as he has promised to give the Russians and Chinese a 'thump'
    and put them back in their place.

One of the first acts he promised if elected, is to put a 50% tariff on all items
    entering the USA made in China. How will Chinese react? Not well I would suggest
    (and then of course we have the tense south China sea situation already)

There is a grassy knoll in Dallas .... maybe it will be made use of (again)

and me? ....I am ever so glad we are down here

I also have to admit to having family (my eldest daughter married a boy from Michigan)
    involved in this... and they are absolutely speechless (they voted for Clinton)
    Last edited by Smitty; 10-11-2016 at 09:27 AM.
    Smitty
    Member PIARC VICV8s Old Fart Racing
    GEN-F R8 340 Clubsport Tourer VK race car Kwaka ZX12R

The good thing about trump is he isn't a politician.... He isn't there to make friends or be re elected. Yes he has some crazy ideas but in reality US politics is highly corrupt so don't expect to many of his ideas to pass their senate.

I guess we will see how it goes, in reality it was probably a lose lose situation. Needed Bernie Sanders to be in charge.

Smitty if you think trump will start WWIII then you are blind to the massive military build up that Russia and China have been doing in the past 5 years. China's incursion into the South China Sea and Russia into the Ukraine and incursions into other eastern bloc and Scandinavian countries. The last time incursions this large took place it was quickly followed by WWII. And just like then the otherworld powers sat back and watched. If you don't call them out on their actions they will just continue to do as they wish.

Sapper, very good post mate.
    A few people take the U.S. for granted,....well I tell you what, good old Aussie mightn't be such a safe place to live without the U.S. alliance,...Aussies just need to look around & see who else is in "our" part of the world,......then they may have another think about the U.S.
    We would not be on this forum today were it not for the hundreds of thousands of U.S lives lost, making this part of the World safe in WW11.
    So, I ain't saying the U.S. is perfect, (which Country is?) but,.....they'll do me.
    Pickles.

Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSapper View Post
    Needed Bernie Sanders to be in charge.
    Then they would never run out of fried chicken.

As for this
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowTheSapper View Post
    Smitty if you think trump will start WWIII then you are blind to the massive military build up that Russia and China have been doing in the past 5 years.
    USA STILL has a very large number of nukes at its disposal.....

Speaking of nukes....did u hear some diver found the lost one from the cold war in the bottom of a lake in Canada? Crazy sht.
    Last edited by WhipLash; 10-11-2016 at 09:59 AM.
    2008 MY09 HSV VE SENATOR #0270. WALKINSHAW ENHANCED.
    WhipLash

I'm over the moon about it.
    His second amendment friendly says what he wants not what people only want to hear. I'm sick of how much of nanny country Australia has become can't do this can't do that and the people in power do nothing for the people.
    People might not like the race cards that he plays but if something soon is not done in Australia regarding immigration there is going to be more problems ie Sudanese an Muslim migration.
    The way governments are structured is a joke and run is a joke my belief is a country needs to be run like a private.
    company.
    Hopefully he dose what he says and gets on with job of making American Great Again.
    Previous 2011 VE R8 Maloo Black
    Current 2015 VF GTS Maloo Perfect Blue
    Current 2005 VZ GTO Coupe Turismo Blue with a sun roof an ohlins suspension
    Soon to be 2017 VF GTSR W1 Spitfire Green

Quote Originally Posted by smitty View Post
    trump?

Should have been aborted or shot at birth.

Akin to hitler, he is a egotistical misoginistic racist liar and bully.

The small number of voters (he's been voted in by less than 25% of all eligible us voters)
    have elected a us president who has admitted to sexually assaulting women.

We await wwiii as he has promised to give the russians and chinese a 'thump'
    and put them back in their place.

One of the first acts he promised if elected, is to put a 50% tariff on all items
    entering the usa made in china. How will chinese react? Not well i would suggest
    (and then of course we have the tense south china sea situation already)

there is a grassy knoll in dallas .... Maybe it will be made use of (again)

and me? ....i am ever so glad we are down here

i also have to admit to having family (my eldest daughter married a boy from michigan)
    involved in this... And they are absolutely speechless (they voted for clinton)
    glad to see your not bitter about it

Quote Originally Posted by WhipLash View Post

Speaking of nukes....did u hear some diver found the lost one from the cold war in the bottom of a lake in Canada? Crazy sht.
    There are plenty sitting on the bottom of the ocean

Hopefully the US dollar drops against ours with Trumpy getting in.
    Got some parts I need to get in from the states.

Thread Information