HSV Forum

Page 3 of 6 First << 12345 ... Last >>
    Quote Originally Posted by ilusiv1 View Post
    Hi simo, took me ages to find a decent E, especially in Evoke and manual. The first of the E series are 10 years old now so you have to expect things here and there that need some attention, but if your patient something will come up. My boss for instance was looking for 3 years to find a black E3 with a sunroof and super low kms, and it had to be showroom condition at a really good price, I would laugh to myself thinking hes dreaming, but he waited and looked online most days and found one, had like 20thou kms on it and not even a stone chip. I know alot of peeps over here in WA are hurting from the mining slump and alot of folk are out of work and selling their toys, you'll find what your after bro no doubt.
    Thanks mate, it's doing my head in now, i was really hoping to find one before Christmas. VZ's are rediculous money at the moment, not sure what is going on. But i've seen some immaculate black and silver ones sell for 19-21k and now people are asking 26k for cars that aren't even in mint condition. I am leaning towards the E now, simply because im not spending 26k on a Z when i can get a 4 years newer E for the same price.

Makes me wonder if the price of V8's is going to go up for a while with Ford closed and Holden on the way, thoughts?

yeah wow, good to see the Z's holding value... They are desirable though.

Still looking. There was a great condition one in Canberra that just sold for 20k but just didn't tick the right boxes

Still looking, nothing has come up for a while now

There's a VY gts in QLD I've been keeping an eye on. 100ks and wants $27k.
    Awesome very rare car.
    Thinking of taking a look over Chrissy if it's still available

Yeh i'm not interested in a VY mate, no matter how rare it is. I've already had a VY and i want the ls2 as a minimum

As bad as the C4B is in standard form, I would take one over an LS2. Each to their own though...I had the same decision when I bought mine, looked closely at VZ R8's and the VY GTS was just a better car to me. Had it for 8 or 9 years now and have never regretted the decision where I know I would have moved a VZ on by now

I have a VZ R8 steel blue, one owner being me, it's the wife's car all receipts, log books and Doc's, 183km, Di Filippo exhaust with headers, be tuned by GM makes 267 rwkw, auto was replaced 4 years. Runs great but no more room to park it.

Quote Originally Posted by GTS2017 View Post
    I have a VZ R8 steel blue, one owner being me, it's the wife's car all receipts, log books and Doc's, 183km, Di Filippo exhaust with headers, be tuned by GM makes 267 rwkw, auto was replaced 4 years. Runs great but no more room to park it.
    Cheers mate but i'm chasing one with less than 100k and manual.

No Problems, just wanted to help. Merry Christmas to everyone - Scott

Thread Information